QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The McCoy re-release question was asked to qmx and their reply was that McCoy was still available at some outlets, so doesn't look like it.

Which is a bummer because right now the only place I can find McCoy is eBay and there aren't many there. Anyone have any leads on sites that still have McCoy?

So, aside from the different body and tighter clothes in the new KIrk and Spock, is there a difference with the cuffs and chest logo?

Also, RIP Stephanie Niznik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really tempted by the rereleases, but I’m still holding out for TWOK Kirk and Spock since they have more meaning to me personally.[emoji846]
I’m guessing they will show up at SDCC. I would just like to know if they’re a certainty!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think the bigger news would be if they weren't there as that's probably the only thing that would give any certainty. But I hope they are there as that is my favorite trek look.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I messaged them a few days ago to ask if TNG line was going to continue and they said “Watch for news and updates on their webpage because it’s going to be an awesome Con this year!” So u hope that bodes well:pray:

I messaged them a few days ago to ask if TNG line was going to continue and they said “Watch for news and updates on their webpage because it’s going to be an awesome Con this year!” So u hope that bodes well:pray:

kirk.jpg

A whole bunch of TWOK and TNG figures were displayed at SDCC years ago and we still have not heard a peep. I am not sure that rolling these figures out at SDCC again would mean much more than it did years ago when they were first displayed. Based upon that I would have imagined that they would have all been on my shelves by now. It may be best to temper expectations surrounding any SDCC reveal...it would be great to see them again but I don't think it will mean that they are any closer to being produced.

A whole bunch of TWOK and TNG figures were displayed at SDCC years ago and we still have not heard a peep. I am not sure that rolling these figures out at SDCC again would mean much more than it did years ago when they were first displayed. Based upon that I would have imagined that they would have all been on my shelves by now. It may be best to temper expectations surrounding any SDCC reveal...it would be great to see them again but I don't think it will mean that they are any closer to being produced.

Yeah I remember going last year and there being a **** ton of ST figures and they haven't really mentioned them since then. I guess they can dust them all off for another appearance. Production has ramped up in the last 6ish months though, so maybe they and Nanjin are just banging out TOS before moving on.

Actually I thought last year they had scaled back quite a bit and mostly just showed existing figures. If they were to show the TWOK and TNG figures again I'd actually take that as a really positive sign (even though I agree it's no guarantee we'll see them very soon).

My guess is we’re going to see Uhura, maybe Pavel Chekov, maybe in the black robe Spock from TMP, and Kirk, Spock and Khan from TWOK.

Maybe something for the Picard series, maybe like him with the dog or something. Maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse my cynicism at this point, but my guess is we'll see a bunch of cool things, some new, some shown before, and sadly most of which will never actually be offered up for sale any time in the foreseeable future, if ever. :(

Excuse my cynicism at this point, but my guess is we'll see a bunch of cool things, some new, some shown before, and sadly most of which will never actually be offered up for sale any time in the foreseeable future, if ever. :(

Seems to be the norm.

I'm hoping we get to see Uhura and get a release date of at least ONE non OT character. Seven of Nine, Sisko, Riker, any of them will do at this point.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping we get to see Uhura and get a release date of at least ONE non OT character. Seven of Nine, Sisko, Riker, any of them will do at this point.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Nanjin did mention that Seven of Nine was in the works and about finished I thought from the pictures posted on his facebook. Hopefully we see some characters from other shows. This line really needs some offerings from other shows sprinkled in with the original series characters. I would welcome TNG, Deep Space Nine or Voyager figures.

We'll see around 75% of the same old figures from the last two shows. Then maybe 25% new stuff.

Back