QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QMX just tweeted new reveals to be shown 5 pm PST today with a TOS delta with a command gold uniform. Anything to be drawn from that??

I feel like I'm generally positive (but still realistic about things), and I'm not digging this Checkov sculpt at all. And I love Chekov. This looks like a random white dude. Sorry QMX :( At least we know a Chekov is happening (or more likely to happen)....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Those of us watching EBay sellers charge $1200-$1500 for a Kirk to complete our crews would beg to differ...fortunately QMX agreed with us. September cannot get here soon enough! :)

Totally agree. I missed the boat on the first run, gave up on the line, saw Kirk and Spock re-released and pre-ordered from BBTS a few hours later. Kudos to QMX for choosing fans over toy-investors!

Needs more work. Nice to know he is coming though.

chekov.jpg

I wonder if that's the new body they'll also be using on the re-release of Kirk and Spock? I'm afraid of Kirk looking too thin, he was never as thin as the others.

Something is definitely off with Chekov. Without the uniform, it's hard to tell right away who it is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back