QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys they just arrived. I would not worry
They cannot be almost Soldout
McCoy and Khan are still available everywhere
so I doubt Scotty would be immediately sold out

Unless they didn’t make as many assuming he wouldn’t sell as well as the others.

Guys they just arrived. I would not worry
They cannot be almost Soldout
McCoy and Khan are still available everywhere
so I doubt Scotty would be immediately sold out

I suppose they could have produced quite a few less this time, which would mean selling out faster. But yeah I really doubt it's as urgent as they make it sound. And in any case there's plenty of other websites that still have it available.

QMx is saying Scotty is almost sold out already. Glad I got my order in. Bring on Sulu!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The said the same thing about Khan... :lol

Regardless, really looking forward to finally having Scotty in the collection.

Now if they are saying TWOK Kirk/Spock are available and
and limited, I would see that happening and they sell out.

The big 2 apparently is what everyone want
at least for the fair weathered fans.

I just hope Scotty sell well which might have some
influence on how deep TOS line would go.

Regardless if you are a TOS fan, Scotty is a must buy

This is what I proposed as Exclusive version, and I have a few more Mirror characters done [emoji847]
Scotty
7044929c8c056d0dc5a3c0ccdf900d57.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

I spent many months to source for stitching technicians.

Why HT is so successful? Not only they have technology, they have access to traditional Chinese hand crafting, and not too many production people know this (too young) and not to mention where in China. HT knows.
d36f2960e331febb9a0113222d714dc0.jpg

I suppose they could have produced quite a few less this time, which would mean selling out faster. But yeah I really doubt it's as urgent as they make it sound. And in any case there's plenty of other websites that still have it available.
There are two major differences between Khan and Scotty releases.

I was a singing bird when we released Khan, but a crying baby when we hit Scotty. I was jumping between Trek and non Trek in 2018. While Trek will be moving on on their own beginning Scotty.

Although things supposed to be working out, nevertheless, there will be some glitches in the next 2 months. The time before sunrise is always darkest. But Sunrise needs this darkness to show how beautiful the Sun can be.

Bare with me, and watch me lower the cost while chasing after HT qualities when everyone in the industry said impossible.

There are two major differences between Khan and Scotty releases.

I was a singing bird when we released Khan, but a crying baby when we hit Scotty. I was jumping between Trek and non Trek in 2018. While Trek will be moving on on their own beginning Scotty.

Although things supposed to be working out, nevertheless, there will be some glitches in the next 2 months. The time before sunrise is always darkest. But Sunrise needs this darkness to show how beautiful the Sun can be.

Bare with me, and watch me lower the cost while chasing after HT qualities when everyone in the industry said impossible.

Go get em bud.

That is really odd Scotty Sold Out at QMX

It was just available for shipment
unless the edition is significantly lower
than McCoy, Khan and Pickard d

Yeah it must have been a LOT lower. I mean Scotty is a great character and everything, but I can't see him selling out faster than McCoy if produced in the same numbers.

Which I guess means we need to not delay at all when ordering any future figures that go up.

Wow, this one completely went over my head. Any other retailers to carry him, or is this a QMX site exclusive?

Spindrift beat me to it - thanks.

Back