QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin, are you planning to come out with the Chekov and / or Uhura?
Otherwise I will have to get ahold of QMX and see what their plans are... Thank you,
-Jim G.G.
They kicked me off the cliff for awhile already. You have to contact them yourself.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
f2aef7893b83fdb09eb35516e208d5d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I want to play around with their poses more; these figures are lots of fun to pose. Like I said, the pictures I took aren't all that good. I don't feel they capture how nice the portraits are for these figures. In person I really like how they look.
IMG_7402.jpg
IMG_7407.jpg
IMG_7408.jpg
IMG_7406.jpg
IMG_7405.jpg

I hope Uhura and Chekov see the light of day.

Edit: Of course they are sideways. I'm not having much luck with these pics today, am I?

I want to play around with their poses more; these figures are lots of fun to pose. Like I said, the pictures I took aren't all that good. I don't feel they capture how nice the portraits are for these figures. In person I really like how they look.
View attachment 473930
View attachment 473931
View attachment 473932
View attachment 473933
View attachment 473934

I hope Uhura and Chekov see the light of day.

Edit: Of course they are sideways. I'm not having much luck with these pics today, am I?
How do you like the bodies? Please give me suggestions. I still can tune or even modify them so those who had the 2016 version can replace their Spock bodies.

I will need the new bodies before I start the ball rolling again on custom uniforms.

If you decide to do anything, I am in, sent you a PM.

A lot of us will now have an extra Kirk and Spock, I think most people agree that CITY ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER is as good as any classic film. Please consider doing the civilian clothes for Kirk and Spock [emoji1317]

d7e36d45e7e761350a12000e5b17e0ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That?s a different hs, right? And custom shirt too? Looking awesome Nanjin.
Yes, He is supposed to be the re-release Spock. By far the best TOS Spock in Sector One.

He is in 2nd Season uniforms. A few of my customers will have this uniform. I randomly put a few into my stock.

But not really a good method, because the probability of having one in both Kirk and Spock is kind of low (but not impossible)

They attract dust and get dirty easily. I think you need to wear gloves when handling them.
d1de8fa2160ab68b66b5ca7d80a6fb6c.jpg

If you decide to do anything, I am in, sent you a PM.

A lot of us will now have an extra Kirk and Spock, I think most people agree that CITY ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER is as good as any classic film. Please consider doing the civilian clothes for Kirk and Spock [emoji1317]

d7e36d45e7e761350a12000e5b17e0ce.jpg

Had been done and sold for charities years ago. I didnt do Spock because I wanted to do another Spock sculpt
c0131b30dd261ad78bea70daccc7aaf7.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone loves and respects your work Nanjin, unfortunately, I do not have a time machine, so I can?t go back to buy it. We need someone to do outfits this coming year, as a lot of people will have an extra Kirk and Spock after buying your two new magnificent items that the very talented handicapped woman painted in China.

Everyone loves and respects your work Nanjin, unfortunately, I do not have a time machine, so I can?t go back to buy it. We need someone to do outfits this coming year, as a lot of people will have an extra Kirk and Spock after buying your two new magnificent items that the very talented handicapped woman painted in China.

She is working for another 1/6 company now because my planned Trek production never came into being. (She is not painting. She is doing something else)

Is difficult to do small quantities on my end...

Nanjin,

Thank you for your prompt response sir.
QMX is like pulling teeth to get a straight answer , unfortunately :-(
-Jim G.G.

Nanjin,

Thank you for your prompt response sir.
QMX is like pulling teeth to get a straight answer , unfortunately :-(
-Jim G.G.
There are things I couldnt say. Someone might be doing some screen capturing so I can be sued in the future.

So is the rest of the Next Gen Crew not coming anymore? Should i just go ahead and try and sell off Picard?

Back