QMX Princess Bride - Westley, The Dread Pirate Roberts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: QMX Princess Bride

Toy-Fair-2018-QMX-Figures-022.jpg

Haha! His hair looks better there than it did in the film! (No idea why but I always assumed that he had an ill-advised mullet, bit of a shock to see it wasn't one when the HD copy arrived)

Whilst the prototype isn't perfect (the usual exaggerated superhero physique being the main suspect, and it's fairly obvious that it's not the final version anyway) there's more than enough that's good there that I'd happily have these figures in my collection if they ever actually go into production.

I really hope this line happens

that proto was painted and haired by Jacob Rahmier, probably the best customizer in the biz. Dont expect the final product to look that good.

that proto was painted and haired by Jacob Rahmier, probably the best customizer in the biz. Dont expect the final product to look that good.

I'll happily fix the hair when it comes. My Full Metal swords are lonely and I don't have the time anymore to attempt to make clothing lol.

Very disappointing. Looks like Geraldo Rivera.

I think it's a solid sculpt, but I hope that isn't the final body since the head doesn't match at all.

QMX Princess Bride

I’ll be blessed to have the opportunity to have Inigo and Westley in my 1/6 collection! No complaints here. Please post links when they go up for preorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how our customizers who started here get 1/6 jobs in the real world...

Good to see this line is still alive! Both Wesley and Inigo look pretty solid but have some room for a touch of improvement here and there. I have little faith that real hair for Inigo will play out well in production but time will tell. Maybe it's just they way he's showing up in these pics but he's looking a little too bulked up for Inigo. If that's the way he appears in person, a slimmer body would be a better choice. And hopefully they can do something about the plasticy looking neck, as both figures have it.

Hopefully they can iron out the couple small kinks, get these guys looking as good as their Star Trek figs and get them up for order already!

Back