QMX Princess Bride - Westley, The Dread Pirate Roberts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: QMX Princess Bride

I could use this sculpt for my ACW display. GLORY!

ed0fe10aa96c3ed324a038b6f9dc1426.jpg

9e44704936d357e078a677eb595fb349.jpg

bd53922ac4acb98e515555387474a22c.jpg

I am actually really looking forward to this one. Hopefully they make the main four characters but I could also see them making the same be and that's it.

The sculpt looks fine, but the outfit is really baggy. I guess that's the way the original was, but it doesn't look great in sixth scale.

It's funny how much it looks like Triad's Zorro figure. I know the character more or less wore the exact outfit as Zorro. . . but even back then I thought the way Triad executed that figure was out of date, and now 5 years later, QMX is doing it the same way.

The sculpted mask and fabric bandanna just does not work at scale. On top of that, have you ever tied a 1/6 bandanna? It's ridiculous.

At SDCC, I spoke with the lead 1/6 guy at QMx and he quoted me, "It will be available Q1 of 2018."

Thanks for the link. Actually, I think they made a big improvement with this bandanna material! Check out the pics from last SDCC on p. 4. This is heaps better than that and actually not far off in size and shape from what we saw on screen. The outfit is still a little wonky looking though. Don't know if it's a futzing thing or just the design and material. Either way I hope it could get improved. The Westley sculpt looks good. Where's Inigo!!

Any word if this project is still alive? Anywhere I can preorder? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did NY Toy Fair start? Is that where this is from?

OMG! Guys, please tell me where I can start preordering this line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back