QMx doing 1/6 scale action figures from Firefly?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really excited to see these. Definitely something I will have to carry at the store as we have a bunch of Firefly fans here.

I would be all over this.

Hope they become available in quantities for us all.....and affordable.

Still working on my customs from Trevor.

No love for 1/6 or figures here but I'm watching with interest none the less, my collection needs some Firefly already!

Great news... perhaps now I can get some new movie accurate outfits.... I too have all of Trevor's sculpts in varying degrees of build.

The prototypes are looking good on the Qmx Facebook page. Hoping they will do a good Kaylee and River.

Well QMX is going to have a booth at Dallas Comic con this weekend and apparently has some Firefly/Serenity reveals ready. So I'll be sure to snap some pics if I see anything while I'm there :yess:

I have never watched he show but I worked as Alans stunt double and stunts on Hearts of Gold and a couple other episodes. Nathan is a real nice guy and the whole cast was fun to work with. Nick Brandon was their stunt coordinator. uploadfromtaptalk1399946374646.jpg

Better late than never. Still love the franchise, and the hobby is getting better every day.

Old Grandpa

The hobby is getting more expensive everyday too. My interest coincides with my inability to afford it. :lol

I have never watched he show but I worked as Alans stunt double and stunts on Hearts of Gold and a couple other episodes. Nathan is a real nice guy and the whole cast was fun to work with. Nick Brandon was their stunt coordinator.

That's pretty weird, to not watch a product you were involved in.

That's pretty weird, to not watch a product you were involved in.

Not at all. It's fairly common for entertainers to not view their work, it becomes a distraction and you often end up criticizing yourself. I once worked on something that turned out to be fairly big, after that I could never watch it again because I always thought to myself "I should have done better on that part" or "It's not that good" etc. I'd personally would rather look into the future and focus on what I can change. I never understood that feeling until I felt it myself.

Btw Lakhota, that is AWESOME.

Not at all. It's fairly common for entertainers to not view their work, it becomes a distraction and you often end up criticizing yourself. I once worked on something that turned out to be fairly big, after that I could never watch it again because I always thought to myself "I should have done better on that part" or "It's not that good" etc. I'd personally would rather look into the future and focus on what I can change. I never understood that feeling until I felt it myself.

Btw Lakhota, that is AWESOME.

Now I gotta ask, what were you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back