QMx doing 1/6 scale action figures from Firefly?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. It's fairly common for entertainers to not view their work, it becomes a distraction and you often end up criticizing yourself. I once worked on something that turned out to be fairly big, after that I could never watch it again because I always thought to myself "I should have done better on that part" or "It's not that good" etc. I'd personally would rather look into the future and focus on what I can change. I never understood that feeling until I felt it myself.

Btw Lakhota, that is AWESOME.

I can kind of see how if your face was plastered all over the screen you might not want to see it, similar to me not wanting to hear my own voice on an answering machine, but the stunt guy that was in a handful of scenes not wanting to see the REST of the overall product.... seems weird to me. I'm just an accountant for the department of transportation, but I hold a lot of interest and find enjoyment in seeing our finished bridges, tunnels, and intersections. Maybe I'm the weirdo, but I like to see and take pride in my professional impact as well as appreciate the overall whole that my coworkers achieved.

Looking good!

QMx-FF-Articulated-Mal-3a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back