QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks fantastic!! ok! my next project!!

Wow! That looks great, I can't wait to see it on the figure!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Damn you marf! That looks great

(O_O)

Amazing

Absolutely mind blowing! Are those real stitches on the bullet hole?

Damn Marf! You always have the best stuff! :lol

That looks awesome. If you don't mind me asking, how much did he charge you?

Thanks, everyone, Jake really nailed the look! Those are indeed real stitches for the bullet hole patch, no short cuts here! I don't want to discuss pricing, but feel free to message Rahmier84 for details. :)

Thanks, everyone, Jake really nailed the look! Those are indeed real stitches for the bullet hole patch, no short cuts here! I don't want to discuss pricing, but feel free to message Rahmier84 for details. :)

Can't wait to see it all back on the captain. Are you weathering his pants too?

Can't wait to see it all back on the captain. Are you weathering his pants too?

I'll take some quick pics soon, I want to replace the shirt snaps with magnets first.:) I didn't really feel the need to weather the pants, but I may at some point. :duff

Replaced the shirt snaps with magnets and put on the new coat! It really adds some dimension to the figure, imo. :)

Awesome! Are you sticking the magnets in or tacking them on with fabric tac?

Thanks in advance!

I was curious about the magnets as well. Where do you find some that small?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Amazing pic Dane! I'm going to try to do something similar to my jacket using your pics. :) Also, I ordered those magnets (thanks!). Any other tips for the installation of the magnets?

I'm having the neck removed from my Mal to sit on a body with neck. I'm hoping to have a bit more neck showing.

Hi guys,

Quick question (and sorry if it's been asked before) but can someone clarify the situation with the two heads?
Do you get both heads with the figure? Are they both packaged in the box, or is one packed loose?
Which head comes on the figure, the good one or the..... not so good one?
Please tell me there wasn't a release that just came with the not so good head.
I just found a great deal on this figure and the only worry I have is not getting the improved sculpt.

Many thanks in advance

Bob

I've bought three - directly from QmX, from Alter Ego and from Entertainment Earth. The sets from all three places came with BOTH heads - the good and the not-so-good. The one that came on the figure is the not-so-good one. The good one (actually great one) was wrapped and placed between the figure's legs. The swap was very easy to do.

Back