QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are having an issue with their ordering system; it's giving out wrong amount for international shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How are you guys getting free shipping? I live in FL and they are charging me 12 for ground and 22 for priority.

How are you guys getting free shipping? I live in FL and they are charging me 12 for ground and 22 for priority.

From opting for USPS standard. If people don't want to pay shipping, patience is required instead of having to have it right now. I waited this long, a couple more days isn't going to kill me. Mines on the way, and it should be here Tuesday or Wednesday.

There was a free Priority Mail offer on QMX site. I guess it's over now. When I bought Mal, Priority was already selected in the checkout process at no charge.

Got my Mal as well. Great figure. If you recall I was one of the guys that built up a crew using Trevor's sculpts. As much as I love my bashed figures, this one is so much better. The only fault I found with the figure was the belt. It was way to long and the material used was wrong.(got a new belt on order) This figure is a really great buy at $179.00. I also got free 2day express shipping with my order. I think I was one of the first to order it from QMx. I am going to get the rest of the crew that QMx offers for sure.

Old Grandpa

Got my Mal as well. Great figure. If you recall I was one of the guys that built up a crew using Trevor's sculpts. As much as I love my bashed figures, this one is so much better. The only fault I found with the figure was the belt. It was way to long and the material used was wrong.(got a new belt on order) This figure is a really great buy at $179.00. I also got free 2day express shipping with my order. I think I was one of the first to order it from QMx. I am going to get the rest of the crew that QMx offers for sure.

Old Grandpa

Good to hear your thoughts on it OG! Glad you like it!

Old Grandpa

Where did you order the new belt from?

Old Grandpa

Pics or it didn't happen.

No seriously, pretty pleeeeasse?

I got mine today. The improved head is phenomenal. Looks like a miniature person. The head that comes on the body is a bit cartoony. The belt is kind of long, but I assume it is adjustable. Also, the browncoat does not have the bullet hole repair on the left arm, so it's like new and "shiny".

What do you guys think? EX is worth the 40 dollars? No free shipping and tax is putting Mal over 200 vs I can get it somewhere else for 160ish.

so the head on the body is the old one, right?

I actually can't tell, they both look good to me, lol

444f3356637aa9479931287deb7a4567.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Just got mine today, really happy with it, first 1/6 figure so will have to learn how to pose him
0850c93d5463b734d6d8427e9783b5d9.jpg
, mosly have PFs but had to have Capt. Mal.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Did Qmx use another company for the body, or is it one they developed?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back