Purgatory statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an odd decision making her 1/5 instead of 1/4. Can't even imagine what the rationale was there. She looks fantastic and I'd have loved displaying her next to my 1/4 Vampirella, but at 1/5 scale I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on this.

Yup. Most of us feel the same way. She should've been 1/4 scale.

85291f1aade3691575d1d3882e2a76b7.jpg

4830da1441da00dd67a6b245edcf851a.jpg

36c876522157eb53ce217ae99a50cecc.jpg

This is from Customer service

Thank you for contacting us here at Sideshow! Purgatori is actually a 1/4 scale statue just like Lady Death! The main difference will be the height of the base for each of them. Lady Death (I have one myself!) has a total height of 24" while Purgatori is 22.25", literally a difference of under 2". But the forums are a little off, since they are both 1/4 scale figures. Hope this helps!!

Excited to see her in person!!

Thank you for contacting us here at Sideshow! Purgatori is actually a 1/4 scale statue just like Lady Death! The main difference will be the height of the base for each of them. Lady Death (I have one myself!) has a total height of 24" while Purgatori is 22.25", literally a difference of under 2". But the forums are a little off, since they are both 1/4 scale figures. Hope this helps!!

You are Correct Cyclonis, These people and there New Math and there Egos, that they can look at pic and spout off to the world what something is, without Facts, when it is not, based on just pic, I always look at the dimensions to see if the math adds up to the correct scale, that said, JMO to many collectors get there panties in a bunch, if it's not the scale they want, well that's there choice but don't condemn others for collecting what they like and want.

1/4 scale is between 22" to 24"

Yep I think she will look good next to Lady Death. I just could not pass up a statue of my favorite red Egyptian vamp!

Yep I think she will look good next to Lady Death. I just could not pass up a statue of my favorite red Egyptian vamp!

I know what you mean, mine will Flanked by both Ladies, call it a Lady/Purgatori/Death Sandwich, man that's a Feast for the Eyes.

Igo on the other forum confirmed a long time ago that she was 1/5 scale so I'm not sure the customer service rep knows what they're talking about. We'll know for sure when she is shown next to another 1/4 statue.

Igo on the other forum confirmed a long time ago that she was 1/5 scale so I'm not sure the customer service rep knows what they're talking about. We'll know for sure when she is shown next to another 1/4 statue.

again 22" to 24" is 1/4, unless he is talking about the statue from head to toe measurements add up to be 1/5 scale and SSC only gives you overall dimensions, that said, You will see how Sweet she will look net to my Lady Deaths ;)

again 22" to 24" is 1/4, unless he is talking about the statue from head to toe measurements add up to be 1/5 scale and SSC only gives you overall dimensions, that said, You will see how Sweet she will look net to my Lady Deaths ;)

I think he meant her body is 1/5 scale. Her wings probably push the overall height of the statue to 1/4 scale measurements, but it doesn't sound like she'll be in scale with premium format figures--especially since she's classified as a "statue" not a "premium format figure". I look forward to your pics. If there's a chance she can fit in with 1/4 scale PF's without looking too small then I'll pick her up.

Back