Purgatory statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a heel to head measurement of some of my 1/4 ladies including Lady Death, Wonder W and Kier. The 1/4 girls seem to be around 18 inches tall. So if you add 2 inches to the wings and 2 for the base you get the 22 inch total. Now this is just me looking at a picture and making guesses but I think she is 1/4. Like colossus said we will know for sure when we post pics of ours next to another 1/4. Still happy to get her. EX part is a little boring but besides that she looks great.

I took a heel to head measurement of some of my 1/4 ladies including Lady Death, Wonder W and Kier. The 1/4 girls seem to be around 18 inches tall. So if you add 2 inches to the wings and 2 for the base you get the 22 inch total. Now this is just me looking at a picture and making guesses but I think she is 1/4. Like colossus said we will know for sure when we post pics of ours next to another 1/4. Still happy to get her. EX part is a little boring but besides that she looks great.

Hold your Tongue or it will be removed with her Axe :lol:lol:lol

She is about 1:5 scale.. around 14 inches tall (she's standing on tiptoe).

About Damn Time, but it can be said, to the top of her wingspan she's at 22" but I see your point, from the base to head, she would fall under the 1/5 scale measurements but if you include wings very beginning of 1/4 so that is where the issue lies with some, present company included.

But she still will look good next to my Lady Deaths and that's all that matters

Thanks for the Show, Fly

See that's where it would bug the hell out of me ...her body is 1/5 scale ...and my Lady Death's body is 1/4 scale.

If I displayed this 1/5 scale Purgatori with my 1/4 scale Lady Death ...I would notice the difference in size ...and it will bug the hell out of me. Even with her wing tips as high as they are, it would be her body that I see and compare to Lady Death.

It's just better that I stay away from this 1/5 scale Purgatori and wait for a true 1/4 scale version. If one doesn't come, then maybe a custom.

See that's where it would bug the hell out of me ...her body is 1/5 scale ...and my Lady Death's body is 1/4 scale.

If I displayed this 1/5 scale Purgatori with my 1/4 scale Lady Death ...I would notice the difference in size ...and it will bug the hell out of me. Even with her wing tips as high as they are, it would be her body that I see and compare to Lady Death.

It's just better that I stay away from this 1/5 scale Purgatori and wait for a true 1/4 scale version. If one doesn't come, then maybe a custom.

I Understand, not condemning you AC, we all have our own Standards as Collectors, mine used to be like that, but there are some pieces that I just want, but now I stay within the 1/4 to 1/5 scale realm, still have my 1/6 scale stuff but that's in a different display.

Be Cool AC

That's cool. I collect 1/6, 1/5 and 1/4 scale myself. And I just dabbled in 1/10 scale recently, but that's only for the Koto Spidey line and Koto X-Men line.

I think its because I wanted Purgatori and Lady Death to go together, so the differing scales doesn't work out for me.

That's cool. I collect 1/6, 1/5 and 1/4 scale myself. And I just dabbled in 1/10 scale recently, but that's only for the Koto Spidey line and Koto X-Men line.

I think its because I wanted Purgatori and Lady Death to go together, so the differing scales doesn't work out for me.

Understand, it's like you see a Great Detailed Piece and come to find out it's 1/7th or 1/8th scale :lol:lol:lol:lol

I do have to say I'm pissed at customer service. They wrote me after I asked and said she was definitely 1/4 scale. Well if theses measurements are right than she is clearly 1/5 and a small 1/5 to boot. If she is than she is I can live with that. I'm just mad that when I go to the source they give me incorrect information.

I do have to say I'm pissed at customer service. They wrote me after I asked and said she was definitely 1/4 scale. Well if theses measurements are right than she is clearly 1/5 and a small 1/5 to boot. If she is than she is I can live with that. I'm just mad that when I go to the source they give me incorrect information.

Hey, it is what it is, they are not interested in solving problems or answering questions, all they want to do is Sell you something anything, try using a $25 code sometime on a T-shirt, "Oops" is what you get or you have to spend $75 or more to use it and it's considered an Edible product, Such BS, it's pretty much F/U

My apologizes my Friend, I Vented, and the went on a Rant but yeah they are just the majority of the time sales representatives

No I feel your pain. I'm damn tired of getting the $20 code on all my orders and then cant even use it on a product I want.

The Egyptian Queen Purgatori EX, 198/500

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." .

100_9976.jpg
100_9977.jpg
100_9978.jpg
100_9979.jpg
100_9980.jpg
100_9981.jpg
100_9982.jpg
100_9988.jpg
100_9984.jpg

WOW!
who is the girl you have in the top middle ???

but really Purgatori is amazing

WOW!
who is the girl you have in the top middle ???

but really Purgatori is amazing

Appreciate it, Versus, Purgatori is Stunning, That's Ms. Marvel/Lady Death Custom, Three Portraits, one of my own design done by the Artist + anatomically correct

15965329_1316680018395275_8080793368315949774_n.jpg

I forgot to ask--how does she compare in size to a 1/4 scale statue?

You do notice the scale in the sculpts, between Lady Deaths and Purgatori, if you put them side by side in a table, yeah, if you display her the way I intend, Great Addition, the wings do give to the height but she is smaller compared to the other 1/4 scale one, but for what she does not make up in size, she makes up in Beauty.

Back