Purgatory statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's definitely a good-looking statue. I remember liking her when I saw her at SDCC. Most of my statues are displayed next to another one though so I don't know if I'll like the size difference.

She's definitely a good-looking statue. I remember liking her when I saw her at SDCC. Most of my statues are displayed next to another one though so I don't know if I'll like the size difference.

Well then, it really depends on what your personal tastes are my Friend, for me she's in my wheelhouse ;)

Some quick shot of # 74. More to come later.

p2.jpg

A butt to burn for!! :thud:
P3.jpg

UPDATE

p1a.jpg

p5A.jpg

P4.jpg

p6A.jpg

P7A.jpg

Since they are the same scale, Think I'm going to display her with my other winged bad girl Kerrigan.

p9a.jpg

Here are the 360 Interactive Statue Spins of the Purgatori statue. I had to wait for a replacement since my magnet on the wing was so weak that the wing fell off and broke, but Sideshow replaced the statue for me and I am extremely happy with how this statue turned out.

Hope you like it

https://morethanjustreviews.com/2017/...i-statue-spin/

Regards

Here is a short review of the Sideshow Purgatori statue from Sydney Supanova. I was surprised by how nice it looked in person, and I only wished it was 1/4 scale. Overall a very nice piece regardless.

Back