Purgatory statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have the comi either. That's why I was hoping for this to be 1/4 scale. Not really sure how this will pan out with my 1/4 scale Vampirella and Lady Death.

preview_Purgatori-v2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It's about time someone did another Purgatory and Clayburn Moore's is a tough act to follow other than some well done Customs, I am so looking forward to seeing more of a revel on Purgatory and what the Ex will be if any + the scale for myself is not Critical, would Love to add this along with the Temptation of Lady Death to my Lady Death Collection

a few more pieces have been added since this pic, will try to get a update pic

The new blog says Premium Format, so this is 1/4

The Blog had a few instances of PF being stated incorrectly (along with instances of Statue). The blog has since been updated to just statue across the board. This item is 100% 1/5 scale and not 1/4 scale. Apologies for the confusion the blog post caused earlier.

-SideshowAlex

I kinda hoped it'd been changed to 1/4 but figured it was just a mistake on the blog. I know Igo said she sizes up well as a 1/4 but I need to see her body size next to other 1/4 statues before I make up my mind to order. Having 1/4 Vampirella, Lady Death, and Red Sonja premium format statues then a 1/5 Purgatori is odd to me, especially when this 1/5 statue is the same price as the 1/4 Shard.

Back