Purgatory statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a fan and will probably PO but I wonder what the market is for a Purgatory statue at any size. Even if it was 1/4 I think the ES of the EX would be about the same or less than the 1/5 Lady Death.

I'm thinking its going to be a pass. I really wanted a Purgatori statue, but I really wanted it to be 1/4 scale. And I don't like that her legs are posed exactly like Dark Phoenix. I just don't want to settle ......

I like how they talk about this displaying next to your Vampi/Lady Death right on the order page, yet fail to mention they are not the same scale even though this this more than either of the 1/4 pieces. If I was not on here I would assume it was 1/4, going to be a lot of upset buyers I think.

Tempting but I haven't ordered much in 1+ year and this price for a 1:5....

I dig it.
Was hoping for a cheaper price...but I'm still spoiled for paying retail for my PF Grey HULK and Pimp Cup DOOM. :monkey3

Looks pretty good, but I agree with Stingray. They should include 1/5 scale in the description when they mention Vampirella and Lady Death like that.

Anyway, Sideshow likes chicks on one leg coming out of a fire bowl:

purgatori-statue-dynamite-silo-2004431.png

marvel-dark-pheonix-premium-format-silo-30014811.png

Looks pretty good, but I agree with Stingray. They should include 1/5 scale in the description when they mention Vampirella and Lady Death like that.

Anyway, Sideshow likes chicks on one leg coming out of a fire bowl:

purgatori-statue-dynamite-silo-2004431.png

marvel-dark-pheonix-premium-format-silo-30014811.png

Captain Morgan pose for women perhaps?

Only these two have their legs posed like that, so far. I hope SSC stops with these two. Otherwise, it will be the "captain morgan" pose for the ladies.

This is the best picture of her on SSC website.

i was on the fence but i decided to pass due to the price and considering it's a 1/5 statue and not a premium format.

If i compare to 1/5 statue from asia (anime and so on...) you can find same statues with same quality or maybe better (accessories, drawing, concept..) for around 99$ ... but it will be pvc.
and i don't want to pay 330$ just for resin!

By "same statue" do you mean other Purgatori statues or "generic sexy statues" (lol).
This is the best Purgatori I have seen in eons.
Check out the comic, its not bad.

I actually spent some time checking this piece out tonight and wowzers she is hot. Who cares about the scale. I don't know anything about this character but if I was a fan of this universe I don't see how you could pass her up

I mean she is gonna have the best booty SS has ever done, that's worth consideration

I actually spent some time checking this piece out tonight and wowzers she is hot. Who cares about the scale. I don't know anything about this character but if I was a fan of this universe I don't see how you could pass her up
She won't look right if you have all 1/4 pieces, and for the price it should be 1/4.

Unfortunately ...I have to agree. With that price it needed to be 1/4 scale.

Not to mention I have Lady Death and Vampirella in 1/4 scale. So this will look off next to them.

Back