Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from our friend Danny Shih in the FB group. pretty much perfect according to him.

UWRU5OY.jpg
That looks great.

going to have to cancel mine it sucks but just dont have the dough this week if someone could get me the money asap it bills wednesday i would let them have it for cost plus shipping to them lmk asap thanks just trying to help u guys out

for those those that have it in hand, does the exclusive knife hand make or break the look of the statue in hand?

You can go back and forth on what this isn't or doesn't have, but the body suit & harness look really good.
For a mixed media figure it's exactly what you want. Solid body like DP and a good looking headsculpt. The b/w color scheme looks great too.

A great 1/4 scale Punisher, really happy to have him.

it looks great to me , even when im not a huge fan of Punisher, i think the only concern you should have is to get home safely !!!!

this Badboy might come home !!!!!

I would like to see it next to the original Punisher PF. Just curious to see how they compare size wise and how they will display together. Mine should be here Tuesday.

Just got here, was worried since the box was retaped and the flaps were incorrectly placed with the cardboard insert showing through and dented corners but art box was fine and so was the statu phew!!

All doubts I had with the pics have vanished!

He is really cool, the harness is well made and adjusts easily, I like the little ring they added I might make a grenade hanging off of it. The exc is meh but well done like the knuckle part forgot about the extra parts that fit on the leg very cool! The portrait is really nice dark and gritty nice paint job, a few rubs but not bad won't bother with a replacement but might take a credit. The magnets are strong in the left hands not so much on the right. The gun is massive! But lacking in detail a few lines would make a big difference, but not sure what it is supposed I look like. Base is really nice, clean no marks, love how the white isn't so white and has a bit of grit look to it. The fabric is not fuzzy or flannel it's nylon it is similar to batman but black, it hides details in pics but shows a bit more in person, the feminine leg isn't there t is a big leg! Just angle and fabric hiding the detail, black is slimming after all!

Overall I really love it a solid great piece! I is like the comiquette but this to me is so much better in a lot of ways, mainly being this is who I know the punisher to be!

Back