Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok it did for me too back with a Deadpool chicken hand but it took like 7 days to get an email back. Just worried they'll run out of heads

I always call and speak with someone. They ask for an email with pics, but at least then the email goes to someone specific. That CS rep usually emails back confirmation that they received the pics right away. Then it's just a matter of waiting for the returns department to get to your inquiry.

I have been working on the guns and I think I can do a few different ones without being too difficult to mold and cast!

I just got mine, he is awesome...

33y5e1f.jpg

14a8n5d.jpg

2l8hrf7.jpg

fe40fn.jpg

2u6p8ic.jpg

There is one flaw on mine, there is a little bump on his chest, like an acne. Other than that this statue is almost flawless, the cloth material and paint job are great. Still debating if I should get the replacement body or not. I probably will.

Looks much better in these pics than in that initial one that was posted. Even the eyes look good. Like it a lot. Thanks for sharing, dude!

Back