Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mine is flawless. Thankful and lucky.
This piece could get statue of the year IMO. If there was such an award. I'll get the one con I have with this piece out of the way first; the blade on the exclusive hand is extremely flimsy.

Now onto the rest. The head sculpt it fantastic. The paint is just as good. Frank Castle is a badass. That would be the thought that runs through my head when I look at it. The overall presence is outstanding. The mixed media is superb. The pistol is removable from the holster. The base is simple yet goes perfect with the piece. Very impressive and I'm glad to own it. Now I'll open Batman next.

Last edited:
Mine is flawless. Thankful and lucky.
This piece could get statue of the year IMO. If there was such an award. I'll get the one con I have with this piece out of the way first; the blade on the exclusive hand is extremely flimsy.

Now onto the rest. The head sculpt it fantastic. The paint is just as good. Frank Castle is a badass. That would be the thought that runs through my head when I look at it. The overall presence is outstanding. The mixed media is superb. The pistol is removable from the holster. The base is simple yet goes perfect with the piece. Very impressive and I'm glad to own it. Now I'll open Batman next.

So how can a statue be flawless if it has a flimsy blade hand?

The real important question here is, do punisher and deadpool fit side by side in a besta?

Yes and I don't even have it yet. I can tell by the base of DP that both will fit inside the besta

I guess I meant that it arrived without damage, paint issues, etc. :gah: I'M SORRY! :crying

Hope u get a replacement blade then.

I won't request a replacement ex hand. I only mentioned it because it was something I noticed and to caution others to be careful. I'd assume the quality (or lack there of) on that blade is the same for the entire run. Never the less it's a quality piece overall.

from our friend Danny Shih in the FB group. pretty much perfect according to him.

UWRU5OY.jpg

So the harness CAN be lowered 1 notch?

Statue is beautiful. Only question is if the skin color looks so shadowed or grey in person?

I think SS meant to give him black camo face paint. Like war paint except it's rubbed in so he can sneak around at night easier. In any case yes the skin color is darker because of it.

I am displaying mine next to the comiquette for now.

29zv7yh.jpg

2jb1agh.jpg

2v1vx5l.jpg

They both are bad aszz...

Both look great, not sure about having that knife?

Think I might just pick up the regular and get the other SS Punisher PF, and have all three.

ima gomma start by saying congratulation to sideshow im glad they produced an excellent statue im a big sideshow fan

then im say that I cant wait to get my punshier ex premium format I new it would turn out great, I remember this piece didn't get a lot of attention when it was announced but I pre ordered straight away as m a big punisher fan just love the character and his story this is a definet keeper and il pose mine next to deadpool

I hope sideshow make a daredevil and a blade premium format would love to pose them all together

congrats to everyone who got him ex is a low edition run too so this is gonna be rare to have

peace

i wasn't paying much attention to this great piece !!
then i start thinking about get him, now after the pics that you guys have posted
its definitely a have.

yup, & this is the first thing I'll be doing when I get mine :)

awesome pics/feedback everyone, hopefully mine arrive tomorrow

There's a Velcro tab on the back of his waist so you can really do some adjustments if needed.

For me it's one of the best PFs I've gotten in a long time and a great way to start the year.

Back