Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crappy Celphone pics.

P1_zpscaae1061.jpg

P2_zps33dfdf34.jpg

P3_zps13588141.jpg

P4_zps00bc6f76.jpg

P6_zps4c85722c.jpg

P7_zps63d69cef.jpg

P5_zpsff59b59e.jpg

Solid figure, much like Deadpool.
Fabric is nice and smooth with no real issues that I can see.
Harness looks great with a big 1911 in the holster, one of my straps popped out.
The shotgun could use some detailing.
I like it a lot, really happy with how it turned out.

There is one flaw on mine, there is a little bump on his chest, like an acne. Other than that this statue is almost flawless, the cloth material and paint job are great. Still debating if I should get the replacement body or not. I probably will.

Yea because I can see it from here. Nice tho otherwise!

Crappy Celphone pics.

View attachment 90257

Solid figure, much like Deadpool.
Fabric is nice and smooth with no real issues that I can see.
Harness looks great with a big 1911 in the holster, one of my straps popped out.
The shotgun could use some detailing.
I like it a lot, really happy with how it turned out.

Looks badass right there. Congrats.

View attachment 90197
Thanks for the support guys. I emailed Sideshow yesterday. Should I even bother calling today? cause they'll just tell me to send an email. I still have the address of Christina something and a William Mendoza. Would that be faster emailing them?

I'd just let the process play out without trying to expedite it. Before you know it they'll have you squared away.

Great statue, I think overall I'd give it a 9/10 just because mine came with no flaws and the use of mixed media in the harness is awesome. I like the use of cloth also since it's all black it really doesn't show as fuzzy when you have it in hand. With all the flash and what not where you can see the weave in the close ups, from normal viewing distance it's a very solid looking black jump suit. The anatomy is great, and the arms definitely show some definition especially the triceps. I can see why people would say the pose is boring because it's a museum pose but I love it! I also still love the comiquette and will be keeping that in my collection.

I can't wait to see what accessories you have in store for us on this Spazzy, also for the "Beat up" head if you could give him a look of psychotic anger with it I think it would add some more drama to the piece

I apologize for the badly lit pictures but I tried to convey what it would look like without flash
w7f6.jpg

r9k9.jpg

g9tp.jpg

hygp.jpg

v16b.jpg

u7n3.jpg

ugn1.jpg

9e0v.jpg

gmuz.jpg

2bnk.jpg

Already got an email back about getting a replacement! WILLIAM MENDOZA YOU ARE THE MAN. And I agree with VS, one notch down on the harness makes it look better I think. And right foot pointed directly at you is my favorite display angle

Congrats to all of you who picked up one of these! They look great! I knew that I was going to be sorry that I missed this one. That's what happens when you listen to the negative posts instead of listening your own intuition. Hard lesson but lesson learned. :)

The magazine belt is way too high, can you adjust it ??? I'm looking at the pics on sideshow's site and it's like a while inch lower :s

Looks great...almost here almost here!!

anyone adjust the straps yet? I would assume they can for the authentic look

C'mon Tuesday!

Pose looks fine and not as feminine as some claim. Actually looks like he's turning around, mid stride.

from our friend Danny Shih in the FB group. pretty much perfect according to him.

UWRU5OY.jpg

Back