Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Punisher - Sideshow Exclusive Edition-Classic Costume
Premium Format Figure

Finally Punisher PF Tease.........

UPCOMINGS523487_n1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
first deadpool, than world war hulk and now the punisher ... damn so much great stuff coming our ways :rock

Dhaval, why are you starting threads without extra concept sculpts?

Punsiher is confirmed by SS & Sculpt ur seeing at Art Work.......I m sure that will be final sculpt .....In Art work most of the sculpts r finalised .. I missed Olivetti Punisher ......Now waiting for this one....:impatient:

This one looks very similar to the Com. Pass for me. Love the Com. I got my Punisher statue. That Batman concept art looks interesting.

The teaser pic looks like something Bowen has already done, and the pose is also close to the Olivetti com. I like the style but hopefully it will be more of an action pose.

I don't like the Olivetti Comiquette, but I like this design. To my eyes, they are very different, primarily in that this has the classic Punisher costume (and not just a muscle shirt with a skull on it). But also the head doesn't look as much like an old boxer. But admittedly, you can't see so much of the face from this one picture. Hopefully it is 1/4 scale, and actually is produced. I would be interested.

This one may be new, it has been confirmed new punisher pf is in the works, but pose is too similar with comi. I am hoping more action pose. Love my comi other than its size, he is badass.

Back