Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if I should start a poll or just keep it here, hopefully I get enough responses.
so I will be starting the custom hands soon and wanted to know which rifle is the most popular...and are people interested in switching the right arm for a rifle or are you happy with what he currently has?
The rocket launcher is still happening at least as a add on to his back, I am hoping I can add it to the right arm.
the options for possible rifles are:
Ak47

Uzi

Or colt ar15 commando

Uzi all the way. It looks right with the classic look to me.
You can never go wrong with an AK-47 and the AR-15 will always look good, but for me the Uzi has a more over the top comic-book look.

Not to mention it works with his knife in the other hand.

Happy with what he has in his right hand...Uzi for his left gets my vote

Will the rocket launcher have a shoulder strap of some kind ?....if so, put me on the list

Don't know if I should start a poll or just keep it here, hopefully I get enough responses.
so I will be starting the custom hands soon and wanted to know which rifle is the most popular...and are people interested in switching the right arm for a rifle or are you happy with what he currently has?
The rocket launcher is still happening at least as a add on to his back, I am hoping I can add it to the right arm.
the options for possible rifles are:
Ak47

Uzi

Or colt ar15 commando

Thats kinda rough Spazzy..I'm going to have to double vote, either the AR15 or Uzi

y8u2u6a6.jpg

punisher+porfolio+006.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Happy with what he has in his right hand...Uzi for his left gets my vote

Will the rocket launcher have a shoulder strap of some kind ?....if so, put me on the list

Yeah I will definitely have a leather strap attached to it so it can go on his back I just hope I can get him to hold it right now it will be pretty large and might not work

The front pouches were close enough to the cannisters for me to grab this. It's not precisely Zeck, but a close amalgamation of his and other Classic Punishers that make it perfect for me

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

That's cool Josh. If you like it then it will fit perfectly in your collection. I still hope we see a classic style Zeck Punisher somewhere down the road. If not, I'm happy with my Com.

I received mine today. It's nice, but the magnets are pretty weak. Especially the head magnet.

pun broke.jpg
Thanks for the support guys. I emailed Sideshow yesterday. Should I even bother calling today? cause they'll just tell me to send an email. I still have the address of Christina something and a William Mendoza. Would that be faster emailing them?

Back