Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I refuse to put pics up first, been awhile since I had them first since moving from California, but the first pics always get torn apart, and just gets to the point of was it even worth buying, when we get pieces we are usually very excited about them and when negative comments come flying out it takes the joy out of it. I just wait to take pics once pro shots are up, don't need to be the front man of another batman pf blowup, that was harsh.

Mine shipped. Estimated arrival is Jan 28. Too F'N long a wait.

Mine's here on Tuesday, too. That's how it is on the East Coast, I see people in other countries get theirs first while we wait. But Tuesday's not that bad.

Batman was the 1st and only package from SS shipped to me through FedEx. I didn't like that FedEx gave no delivery window time (like 1-3, 5-7) like UPS always has, so at any random point during the day it could show up. There was also no option to sign electronically in the event I wasn't home, thankfully I was.

I'll be at work when Punisher comes and on the UPS app I've always seen an estimated delivery window on the estimated day, but it seems UPS has followed FedEx because with Punisher there's no delivery window. These carriers are getting worse. The good thing is I can still authorize the signature electronically and have them leave it on the porch while I'm at work.

Fedex home delivery could be any part of the day, probably a big reason it is so cheap, express has options for 8am, 1030 am, 3pm, and 5 or 6pm

Me too, WTH!
Feel a bit better knowing i'm not the only one
Baffling though...in all my years of ordering from Sideshow, i've always received a shipping notice with tracking number immediately after being charged

Not sure what to think right now

Feel a bit better knowing i'm not the only one
Baffling though...in all my years of ordering from Sideshow, i've always received a shipping notice with tracking number immediately after being charged

Not sure what to think right now

Lately it can be shipped day or two after being charged. I hope it ships out today.

Back