Pumpkinhead Maquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! I have seen both Pumpkinhead and Pumpkinhead 2.

The first movie wasn't bad, it was just okay. The second movie was about the same, but comparing them to find out which is better I'd say the first just because of how confusing the story gets at the end of the 2nd movie.

That said, I think the maquette looks really good for likeness and true creepyness, and it will inspire people to (maybe) watch the movie if they haven't before.

I have seen just 1 Jason movie and 2 Freddy movies and I thought they were about on par with the Pumpkinhead movies.

I think the Michael Myers movies are far superior to all of the Freddy and Jason and Pumpkinhead movies, but if I were to get any of Jason and Freddy for my own self, I'd definitely want this Pumpkinhead too.

It's like the Newborn Uruk Hai- really ugly but also really well done and impressive.

And costly- LE 100? LE 50?

Nemo, the good Nightmare movies are: 1, 3, and New Nightmare.

I personally like Friday the 13th 1,2,3,4,6 and 7. The rest are really bad. FvJ was ok...3 or 6 is probably my favorite.

Halloween 1, 2, and 4 are the best.

I plan on watching Pumpkinhead this weekend. :)

Yeh New Nightmare is Def my fave. then ANOES and then nightmare 3.
My fave jasons are part 4 and then 7. make sure u see these ones. The best of the bunch imo. Jason looks the coolest in part 7 too!

Gruson said:
I plan on watching Pumpkinhead this weekend. :)

If nothing else, that is what this announcement has done for me, I can't even really remember much about this one. :wacky :D

LOTRFan said:
If nothing else, that is what this announcement has done for me, I can't even really remember much about this one. :wacky :D

Yep,,, I just added Pumpkinhead to my Netflix Queue....

To me, the only good movies from these series were Halloween 1 & 2, Friday 1 & 2 and Nightmare 1.

I am tempted to rent Pumpkinhead now to see why it deserved a 1/4 scale maquette. :)

For the outlandish price I think this piece is somewhat generic,sad to say.It might look good as part of a series with Predator and Alien,but that's a lot of cash to spend.Anyone ever see that huge garage kit of Pumpkinhead standing in a pumpkin patch leering over Lance Henrickson ?Huge,more dynamic,and more bang for the buck if you have it painted by a pro.

Pumpkinhead looks cool, I can't afford it. I'll take one for free though! :naughty

JSAuctionService said:
1/4 scale - Bah! For just a bit more, you can have THIS:

Pumpkinhead!

JS :google

Good Lord,,, it's the year 2005. Someone get that ebay seller a decent digital camera. Looks like it was taken with a first generation digicam from 1990 or something...

Poelzig said:
For the outlandish price I think this piece is somewhat generic,sad to say.It might look good as part of a series with Predator and Alien,but that's a lot of cash to spend.Anyone ever see that huge garage kit of Pumpkinhead standing in a pumpkin patch leering over Lance Henrickson ?Huge,more dynamic,and more bang for the buck if you have it painted by a pro.

I wonder what is so special about this to deserve a $850 price. I know it's 27" tall but so are a lot of statues and busts out there that are close in size at nowhere near that price. (for example the Jason Statue is 21" tall at one quarter of the price and even Sauron at 24" tall is 500 bucks less than Pumpkin). At a price of $300 I bet Sideshow would STILL have a challenge selling more than 200 Pumpkinheads worldwide...
I hope I'm proven wrong but I would bet a nickel that I'm right.

sideshowpdx said:
.... At a price of $300 I bet Sideshow would STILL have a challenge selling more than 200 Pumpkinheads worldwide...
I hope I'm proven wrong but I would bet a nickel that I'm right.

I would see that nickel and raise you a ten hundred thousand pennies.

Then I would say- I bet the LE will be small, possibly less than 200 even. I really need you to call on my hundred thousand pennies... I need a Pumpkinhead ;) kidding kidding. I need the ten hundred thousand pennies to buy a full scale Terminator statue :cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSAuctionService
1/4 scale - Bah! For just a bit more, you can have THIS:

Pumpkinhead!

JS

Good Lord,,, it's the year 2005. Someone get that ebay seller a decent digital camera. Looks like it was taken with a first generation digicam from 1990 or something...
I noticed that too but I thought it looked kinda cool with the ugly image quality- made it sort of moody if you know what I mean- the blurriness and hard-to-see quality is something that goes with spooky things.

full sized pumpkin head for 2000. I laughed at the line:
"This piece is so realistic you'll think you're in the room with him."

hahaha- any full sized item is realistic enough to make me think its in the room with me!!

Back