Syndicate Collectibles - 1/4 Pumpkinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

And now BBTS only have the 1:10 "apex" left as a preorder.

I wonder how many of each they were allowed/able to secure (and if they can up their allotment since these sold so fast) :huh

image.png

And now BBTS only have the 1:10 "apex" left as a preorder.

I wonder how many of each they were allowed/able to secure (and if they can up their allotment since these sold so fast) :huh

Well the answer to THAT question is a "Yes" - they now have remaining preorders for all except the 1:4 "classic" :)

Well, having done plenty of paint slinging and model customizing in my time, I think I am going to make something to act as a "cup" to cover Mr. Head's head. I dont recall him walking about helicoptering whilst exacting vengeance in the film. Definitely not in the sequels. I think a bit of modesty may be in order.

It’s a shame they feel the need to include his shriveled pumpkin penis on the statues. I really don't care about being that accurate,lol.
It’s an accurate representation of Ed Harley’s penis
Damn - I caved - 1:4 "apex" edition preordered.

I'm so ashamed at my lack of control (ish) . . . but at the same time . . . :bunnydanc :banana:bunnydanc:banana:bunnydanc:banana:yess::family

Congrats.. I love that base. I’m so happy with my PCS one that I’ll pass on this. Still might get the 1:10
I think they hid the seams directly below the head (very top of the neck) on the recent (PCS?/Sadshow) piece . . . so that looked pretty good.

It's worth the risk for me as my fave heads are the 2 "apex only" ones.

That closed mouth sculpt tempts me!

Between that and the base it makes it a very hard pass. It more accurate then my PCS one but I love its style and paint apps so I’m sticking with it. Can’t wait to see in hand pics of this.

Congrats to everyone getting the 1/4.

If we have these in our hands in February, given that the global populace seems to be losing its collective minds on a daily basis, I will be shocked.

If we have these in our hands in February, given that the global populace seems to be losing its collective minds on a daily basis, I will be shocked.

I agree with you . . . my guess would be April at the earliest for the first "in hand" shots . . . and since BBTS tend to get shipments in a bit later, I figure it will be May before I'd get this in front of me.

You never know though.

I was looking at my 1/10 Kotobukiya Big Chap Alien on the shelf after selling off the majority of my statues. I think I like that small scale for where I'm currently at. Pumpkinhead will look great next to him. I guess there's no getting out of this hobby completely lol. I'm liking my slimmed down collection a lot though. It all fits in Ikea Billy's too.

1/10 Apex PO'd.

I agree with you . . . my guess would be April at the earliest for the first "in hand" shots . . . and since BBTS tend to get shipments in a bit later, I figure it will be May before I'd get this in front of me.

You never know though.

I hope it does get here first quarter. If things keep deteriorating fiscally in the US, and the dollar keeps turning to sand, I may have to cancel it in favor of eating food.

Back