Pumpkinhead Maquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
The product page lists both US and EU preorder images in the upper right-hand corner, so I would guess yes on the EU warehouse. Also, Sideshow usually states very plainly if only coming from the US warehouse.

Normally the exclusive is listed first on items like this, so I would guess no on the exlcusive, but you never know with Sideshow. :confused:

My only worry about ordering this is if there is going to be an exclusive.

Winged Shadows said:
So order it anyway, and cancel it if and when the exclusive comes up.

(Though i 'd see your dilemna if you are ordering from dealers)

I was thinking of using the flexi pay through SS. But there is a cancellation charge.

Looks awesome but I didn't really think there was much of a fan base for this one.

WOAHH..I've just did the unthinkable: I've preorder it...****..this is bigger than a cinemaquette!!! Now how do I tell this to my girlfriend....Im DEAD.. :hang

You are correct, there is no exclusive and if there were, it would definitely have been put up for pre-order first! And we're sorry for the confusion, but it will NOT be shipping from the EU warehouse, but it WILL qualify for the FREE shipping in the same fashion that the Predator Maquette does. The pages have been updated! :banana

SideshowDusty said:
You are correct, there is no exclusive and if there were, it would definitely have been put up for pre-order first! And we're sorry for the confusion, but it will NOT be shipping from the EU warehouse, but it WILL qualify for the FREE shipping in the same fashion that the Predator Maquette does. The pages have been updated! :banana

Sideshow needs to look after us better. Free shipping is fine but the customs are going to roll over us on this. I have the Predator Exe on order too. $999 plus VAT at 21% plus duty is going to make it well over a grand. Why can't a percentage of these be shipped from the EU warehouse direct.

Shaihulud said:
WOAHH..I've just did the unthinkable: I've preorder it...****..this is bigger than a cinemaquette!!! Now how do I tell this to my girlfriend....Im DEAD.. :hang

STEPHANIE ' S GONNA KILL ME...

Just curious shaihulud - Why is this a dream figure for you?

Do you like the movie that much, or just the look of the critter?

JS :confused:

Shaihulud said:
STEPHANIE ' S GONNA KILL ME...

Try to talk her into to waiting to kill you until after if arrives, then she can just forward it to me and I take good care of it for you :D

Seriously though, I broke down and preordered as well.

Bullseye said:
Sideshow needs to look after us better. Free shipping is fine but the customs are going to roll over us on this. I have the Predator Exe on order too. $999 plus VAT at 21% plus duty is going to make it well over a grand. Why can't a percentage of these be shipped from the EU warehouse direct.

That is a question that you're going to have to submit to customer service, using the form. I do not have an answer for you, as I am in no way associated with any of those decisions. :duff

SideshowDusty said:
That is a question that you're going to have to submit to customer service, using the form. I do not have an answer for you, as I am in no way associated with any of those decisions. :duff

I appreciate your reply Dusty. Its just frustrating not getting the same service in the EU as you guys in the US.

JSAuctionService said:
Just curious shaihulud - Why is this a dream figure for you?

Do you like the movie that much, or just the look of the critter?

JS :confused:

TO BE HONEST THE MOVIE WASNT THAT GOOD, BUT WHEN I FIRST SAW IT AS A TEENAGER THE LOOK OF THE MONSTER BLEW ME AWAY !!! MUCH LIKE WHEN I FIRST SAW THE ALIEN OR PREDATOR MOVIE...THE CREATURE WAS AWESOME...SINCE I'VE GOT A FIXATION ON BIG MONSTER FIGURES ( I THINK THIS GOES WAY BACK FROM MY YOUTH WHEN I FIRST SAW THE 18'' INCH 1979 ALIEN FIGURE BY KENNER), WHEN MCFARLANE DID THIS FIGURE IN THEIR 2ND MOVIE MANIACS LINE, I WAS HOOK AND WANTED A 18'' OR 1/4 SCALE OF THIS FIGURE... SO THATS IT...

I love the creature, I thought the movie was all right. If I had the money for such a thing I'd much rather have the Darkness Bust then this statue. But I hope it sells well for SSC sake.
I'll just stick with my McFarlane Pumpkinhead figure for the time being.

Shaihulud said:

If I pre-order this, do you think your girlfriend will kill me too? What a way to go. Are you sure you didn't do this on purpose? I think you did.

I can't wait to see the pics when you finally have it displayed.

Darklord Dave said:
Thank the gods! An expensive figure of a character I have no interest in!

:blissy

I agree. It's a very nice piece but I'm just not that big of a fan to justify spending that much.

Now if it was a 1/4 Creature well... :D

I am not a huge fan but always thought it was a really creepy monster.

Last edited:
If it were 1/2 the price, I'd likely do it, but I can't justify that much $$$
for a critter (although cool looking) from a movie I've never seen, and that
I've heard was pretty bad. I'll have to watch the movie and see now though.

JS :cool:

Back