Psylocke (What could have been).

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do and no I didn't.
grin.gif

Nice, congrats on a great win

what I am getting at is we all have differing ideas as to the value of an item and what may seem absurd to one person is entirely reasonable to another.

probably true

not probably, its true.

I was hoping this piece to go up more than it should. Congrats to the winner and more importantly to Sideshow for acknowledging Diane's children :clap

Cant believe we have three stooges in this forum and the came in colors. But anyway i didnt win the bid, so what. Congrats. to the winner. At the end Dianes children will benefit from this the most.

I'm glad it never came out.

First its almost dead on the Marvel Collector's Club statue way back when and we also mentioned the Bowen comparison.

review_psylocke_3.jpg

Second, the sculpt is horrible, I hate all of these sculpts that "water down" the Asian look. In recent times many licensees have gotten into the habit of changing the look because Betsy Braddock is English in origin. The thing is that this character in this incarnation was always drawn Asian and should continue to be done if this look is going to be tackled.

psylocke1.jpg

art_jleexact.jpg

Not to mention forget the museum poses already make her dynamic.

psylocke.gif

i used to own that piece.. until it got knocked off a shlef and smashed.
gutted.. :(

it was a low number as well. 27 out of 300 made. produced by necca.

Back