Psylocke (What could have been).

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, it's not the boobies that are off, it's the shoulders and the fact that it looks like a Bowen.:google

I don't disagree, but I still think that for this character especially, a reduction is in order. I do like this piece, but I hope they keep this in mind when they finally get to the roll-out of the AH comiquette! (crosses fingures).

I have faith in you....:rock
Hey Shai, i might let you down my friend. As of right now it is sitting at $1100 US and for bidders to beat me to it they have to bid more than $2000 US. That is my final bid at $2000 or less. Win, win situation for Diane memorial fund. So keep this between you and me EH!

Im really liking the look of this statue, i wish SS would have released it, but maybe if they release a different one it might be similar or even better.

I see its on ebay for $1125 USD at the moment....

WOW! $2350! USD? For 1 little statue? I think its a bit much.... yes its the ONLY one of its kind, but what if SS later releases a very very similar Psylocke that looks even better? And it would be only around the same price as the rest of the comiquettes right? Like less then $200?
I would pass. Think of all the other statues and collectables you could get for that much money.

Right now i bid 2350. Is it worth it. Need your opinion to win this bid.

Only to someone who is obsessed with Psylocke. To that person, if rich enough, the chance at owning a unique collectible by Sideshow could be worth $20,000.

damn, the piece with the most bid.....
onion_msn_smileys-24.gif

Back