Psimun shelf update 19/2/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Newby setup

Great way to start a Collection, Excellent Pieces, Bestas, and in 6 months Impressive; Psimun, and Welcome to the Show

Yeh I know. Addicted to those cult movies I grow up with.
Mostly sci fi with indy thrown in. Just love the original 3
When I started, there was just so much stuff out there that was hard to resist....:)

Good on you mate. Resistance is futile :lol:lol

For sure. Lots of preorders simmering away. But will need more display area soon like others. More Bestas? Maybe

I will be needing alternatives for my scout trooper with speeder bike
and the Amp suit, as they don't fit in the Besta. I've got the map room on order, but I don't think it will fit either

The best thing is to get a custom cabinet done. Same was in my case. I don't have a big place to display the collection so a custom design
did the trick to make enough room for my favourite collections. Still haven't displayed completely though :)

Awesome setup! I particularly like the Indy shelves with the PF/prop replica combo :rock

Good on you mate. Resistance is futile :lol:lol

The best thing is to get a custom cabinet done. Same was in my case. I don't have a big place to display the collection so a custom design
did the trick to make enough room for my favourite collections. Still haven't displayed completely though :)

yeh i agree. I 'm a designer at a building company, so i'll drawing something up for our cabinetmaker to put together.

Perspex or glass? what would you freaks recommend?

yeh i agree. I 'm a designer at a building company, so i'll drawing something up for our cabinetmaker to put together.

Perspex or glass? what would you freaks recommend?

Cool. Keep a balance mixture. Lil bit glass, some wood etc. I am waiting on my glass shelf to come which will be added to my new cabinet. Will update pics once done. :)

Thanks.
Good advice. I think I do prefer a bit of consistency in the display.
Probably continue with the same glass and dark timber theme....
Time will tell. I need to build a new house :panic:
Cabinets built into the h/theatre walls. That would be sick:hi5:

Sweet shelves and lighting. Great pieces too. 2 thumbs up bro.

Back