cabinet renovation - before and after

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words!

I went with Shepard because he's new. I have a special case idea I'm throwing around that involves him a Mass Effect 2 lithograph I picked up, so Psylocke should be back shortly. Still have that Punisher comiquette that's been in the box since day one (edit: no he hasn't...see below). I miss that guy.

you're soul is mine! ...wrong franchise?

Last edited:
Hugh difference , it looks awesome I might take your idea lol

Do it. The slick, glossy finish was a pain in the *** to apply the primer to. I almost sanded it down to have something rougher for the primer to stick to, but this was my first big jobbie and I didn't want to put a whole in my cardboard...erm shelves.

Just remember to take the painters tape off before it dries. Would have saved my a bunch of work if I would have read up on that more.

You need more best as soon as this hobby is too addictive, hahaha

Oh man, there's been about 12 different statues during the time I've owned that shelf. Maybe I can dig up some old pics.

I just pre-order whatever I think is cool and display them until I find something cooler. Like Malgus and Deadpool, I have a premium format Rogue and Ms Marvel in boxes that'll be stored or sold.

Very nice void! I wish I had the time and dedication to mess with my displays. If I ever pick up bestas i'll look into doing your mod.

Here we go...this is with the Tombo Doors. Which I like and I kinda wish I didn't sell them, but they're $50 a pop now. No thanks.

Back