Furystorm's Sanctum Sanctorum (aka my office)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your aliens stuff is off the hook :rock

I can forsee a really neat SSE diorama being in that collection soon!

:lol

Thanks for the compliments! I'm looking forward to filling up my new shelves with more Aliens dioramas, as well as the SSE dioramas too. There's lots of empty space here right now...

:D

Hey Fury, where in Vegas are you, I live off of Trop in Summerlin?

:wave

I love those shelves man.

Thanks! Being in a desert environment, I found I needed to put my figures and statues behind glass to protect them from the incessant dust problem. Even though there are gaps, I have not had to dust the dioramas since I installed the shelves, where normally I was dusting them every two to three weeks, which was of course labor intensive.

The only major problem with these shelves is they are so dark. I am looking to install new directional lighting on the ceiling which I will aim at each individual window of the shelving. So that should help. There are lighter versions of these same shelves available as well, which might have helped the lighting issue too.

:D

Looking good Fury! I can't wait to get into my new place and get some Bestas...

Bumping with a "coming soon" item I absolutely can not wait for!

Got a link for those Besta's ?

Go straight to the ikea.com website and type in Besta! They are great.

Fury----Great pics---keep them coming

Thanks buddy!

nice Setup man

Thanks again, still a work in progress really, as I may be wrapping another wall in these shelves in the near future and placing the desk dead center in the room.

I think your gallery is due for an update..

lets see all the new goodies :D

You sir, are correct, and very soon there will be an update.

Everything is Beautiful man, congrats .

Thanks once again.

Looking good Fury! I can't wait to get into my new place and get some Bestas...

I recommend them, except please note that the larger doors do tend to bulge out at the center. Their pressboard material does not properly support the weight of the glass. But from the front they look marvelous.

Back