Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That alien shown at the end looked freaking huge. A closer look at the little Neomorph as well.

I like it.
The new design looks interesting. From what I could see, a bit too organic for my taste, but I like how it moves.
Hopefully we'll have a bit more of the menacing, deliberate movements of the first alien as well.

njWHb7y.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at that really makes me appreciate what they were able to do with a man in a suit and animatronic puppets in 1979/1986. I mean, I guess because you can now do non-humanoids with extraordinary physical capabilities using CGI you naturally go that route but for me it'll just never be the same, it'll never be as good IMO.

Looking at that really makes me appreciate what they were able to do with a man in a suit and animatronic puppets in 1979/1986. I mean, I guess because you can now do non-humanoids with extraordinary physical capabilities using CGI you naturally go that route but for me it'll just never be the same, it'll never be as good IMO.
It also helped them avoid shots like this:

source.gif

Looks janky as hell and it just stripes all fear out of the Xeno.

Back