Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are spoiling this movie for the rest of us. Your comments to the spoilers are transparent....
Also, when did we come to the point where movies should be ripped apart before anyone has even seen it? Everything is so damn negative these days...
People are even reading spoilers because it's better to be the first to complain than to be surprised in the cinema. Sad.

Exactly...

Someone should clean this thread...

Thanks for lettin' us know what you were thinkin' we'd think about this trailer instead of tellin' us what you personally thought about it.

In regards to spoilers the trailer itself gives many things away.

I haven't been following the story spoilers for this movie but just from the trailer you can see:

Shaw's & David's crashed ship.
The new body bursting scene was shown when they should have kept that reveal for the movie.
The trailer shows sevaral deaths and even from them you can piece together who goes first.
They show two forms of alien(s)?

>trailer comes out
>awful sounding spoilers come out
>comment on the spoilers on their own basis
>y u no enjoy nothing guise? y u no turn your brain off?
Every. Single.Time.

In regards to spoilers the trailer itself gives many things away.

I haven't been following the story spoilers for this movie but just from the trailer you can see:

Shaw's & David's crashed ship.
The new body bursting scene was shown when they should have kept that reveal for the movie.
The trailer shows sevaral deaths and even from them you can piece together who goes first.
They show two forms of alien(s)?

Yeah, those spoilers are more common courtesy for those who are too shortsighted to see what's in the trailer already, but they complain anyway, what gives?

Is that really how it is? Is that really what we ask you to do? ...or is it just your inner internet warrior who thinks everyone with different opinions on how you should approach a movie are jerks?

>trailer comes out
>awful sounding spoilers come out
>comment on the spoilers on their own basis
>y u no enjoy nothing guise? y u no turn your brain off?
Every. Single.Time.

Yeah, those spoilers are more common courtesy for those who are too shortsighted to see what's in the trailer already, but they complain anyway, what gives?

giphy.gif

>People giving opinions
>dude complains "y u no like?"
>gets called out
>dindunuffin.jpg
Love the classics. Don't worry, you're not the only one, you'll fit right in.

You guys are spoiling this movie for the rest of us. Your comments to the spoilers are transparent....
Also, when did we come to the point where movies should be ripped apart before anyone has even seen it? Everything is so damn negative these days...
People are even reading spoilers because it's better to be the first to complain than to be surprised in the cinema. Sad.

Technically we are speculating.
Nothing has been proven. The leaks havent been proven

What is being spoiled that pics from set and the trailer have not shown?
Pics from set show the dead engineers. Pics from set already showed the new aliens. Yeah we have talked about the bad leaks but at this time they are only speculation.

I havent seen you post before. Do you only lurk? Thats kinda odd lol

Thanks for lettin' us know what you were thinkin' we'd think about this trailer instead of tellin' us what you personally thought about it.

I mean I thought it was ok. I just knew you guys wouldn't like it cause ....well it's a new alien flick in the modern era with cg and stuff.

cause ....well it's a new alien flick in the modern era with cg and stuff.
Bein' a series of prequels is what turns me off these films. And the fact that they're tryin' to be both horror and philosofical yet the end results are anything but scary and/or smart.

Best Alien could've ever done after Aliens was turn into cosmic horror, they had their chance with Prometheus, flawed as it was.

If they drop that with this one, it'll be same ol' same ol'.

Back