Project #2 - Tantive IV corridor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Been away for a few days and I have to say....

This I must build. I love it soo much I can not wait to see what Yodac comes up with!!!

Makes two of us! I'm really anxious to start building but gotta do all the homework and planning first. :gah:

Does anyone know of a good sourcebook or something that has an accurate mapping of the Tantive IV? I've been searching online but not really finding anything.

I thought I did, looked though this old magazine I have called "Star Wars Technical Journal: Reble Forces" but according to the one in there it doesn't even have a docking/holding bay. Upside is there are several great close up images of an A-Wing with its cross section. Among other rebel vessels it also has the layout of the landing bay area of Echo Base, makes one think of how awesome a group project could look.

Have you tried that DK series of books on cross sections? Awesome dio once it's finished! I just wish I had the room for indoor dios or something I've always wanted, an Imperial Shuttle.

Great project (and one that I might eventually like to tackle as well to display my three rebels along with Antilles)-- keep the updates flowing.

As soon as I have got some time I will start to draw up some plans if that helps. I have done the door so the rest should not take long

Does anyone know of a good sourcebook or something that has an accurate mapping of the Tantive IV? I've been searching online but not really finding anything.

I can scan the cutaway from one of my cross section books if you would like. Its the books BHD2 is talking about.

I scanned it and uploaded a very sized down version, if anyone wants the full size scan I will have to email it to them because its 21 MB and about 6000 x 3700 pixels.

Tantive005small.jpg

I scanned it and uploaded a very sized down version, if anyone wants the full size scan I will have to email it to them because its 21 MB and about 6000 x 3700 pixels.

Yeah, that's the one I've got but it just doesn't give me enough to go on as far as dimensions and all. Not sure where to go for that.

Oooh this sounds like a great idea! Good luck with the hallway Yodacappy, I've never had the courage to try a dio myself.

Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds!

Hmm there's an idea you could make the dio fold flat for storage. hmmm... :lol

Oooh this sounds like a great idea! Good luck with the hallway Yodacappy, I've never had the courage to try a dio myself.

Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds!

Hmm there's an idea you could make the dio fold flat for storage. hmmm... :lol

:lol Fortunately, I've got plenty of shelf space for the dios which is one of the reasons I'm going to do connectable sections. :)

As soon as I have got some time I will start to draw up some plans if that helps. I have done the door so the rest should not take long

Either that or just guidance on getting the correct scale dimensions, whichever is easiest and least taxing on you. Much thanks for your offer to help!

Back