Premium Format Princess Leia A New Hope 1/4 PF statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! Love it! Can’t wait to order this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is nice but too much like the first version. I really would have liked to see a Yavin medal ceremony version.

dont have the first one.. dont have any leia PF .. so for me .. yes, I will get this

This is nice but too much like the first version. I really would have liked to a Yavin medal ceremony version.

I have the first version and I think it's a great PF. This portrait is really, really nice but not sure there's enough of a difference to get it. I would've loved a Hoth or Bespin Leia... Oh well, congrats to those like MYC who don't have this (How'd you miss this one, Mike?) :)

Looks like the Ex comes with a swap out hand. So instead of holding the blaster, she'll be holding the plans to the Death Star.

I have the first version and I think it's a great PF. This portrait is really, really nice but not sure there's enough of a difference to get it. I would've loved a Hoth or Bespin Leia... Oh well, congrats to those like MYC who don't have this (How'd you miss this one, Mike?) :)

Never liked the first one for some reason.. likness. face paint.... This one looks improved

This is a beauty!

I don't collect Star Wars statues ....and even I'm thinking of getting this.

Very nice updated pf, but I'm afraid the head of production piece would be made of pvc.So I gotta wait and see.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Doesn’t make sense that the new PF’s are ESB and they make another ANH Leia.

I was thinking the same thing.

It doesn't help that the new Han and Luke are god awful either.

I won't preorder but if the face remains the same after initial pics, I'm in. I want a definitive Leia in my collection and this looks like it can be it. Proto looks gorgeous. Brian Rood came out with a new art print that would look perfect with this too.

Eyes are too high up on the head. Makes her look older than what she really was. Sideshow needs to lower the placement and make them a little bigger.

Eyes are too high up on the head. Makes her look older than what she really was. Sideshow needs to lower the placement and make them a little bigger.

Very well observed ! :clap
Final product is what worries me the most !
Miss Fisher could also be VERY expensive ...
HT should realize a 1/4 version ...

Back