Premium Format Princess Leia A New Hope 1/4 PF statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame, that is probably the worst possible costume of any pop culture character to dirty up like that.

Amazing that there aren't any broken fingers considering how the person didn't care for it. Those things are fragile! Agree that someone could definitely clean the gown and it'd be as good as new. As is, not a bad deal for $50 :)

I thought we will see her today ... just a silhouette is kind of lame :(

more like very end first quarter as the proto is not done yet... will see. Hope she turns out great as this might be my last

I want to see how this compares to the first release, so it's going to be a very long while before I can get excited about this.

Is this really happening? Haven’t heard anything new about it in a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With SS, once they announce a new statue you usually won't hear anything until the convention shows... and then after that we get some production pictures before it ships out.

sorry this got cancelled for another Batman and Wolverine piece.

Are you joking or is it for real it got cancelled?

He's joking, pointing out the ridiculous amount of current and future releases when it comes to comic book characters in comparison to Star Wars.

1125x682_previewbanner_LeiaPFannounce-1.jpg

well yeah.. we know she is coming since a year.. BUT where is she ??

well they ****ed up a Han and Bespin Luke...they can't screw up again..can they?

Back