Premium Format Princess Leia A New Hope 1/4 PF statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't complain ... we have this year sooo many star wars of revealed and announced...best year ever since the last 5 years

Agreed! A perfect time for someone like me who missed out on the original offering.

Interesting. Though it could never replace the original for me now. I was lucky enough to meet Carrie Fisher at FanExpo in Toronto a couple years back and she signed the base of my ANH Princess Leia pf.

This was the only new reveal for SS at the panel as far as statues. Everything else has been shown. Mainly PF and 1:1 is focus right now.
36e9024ff12c9fed8e51ae1eb7153da5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With this being the first piece SS has done since Carries passing I think it was a good move to go with her iconic ANH look. This piece will be my Princess tribute and I'm thrilled she'll be in her original robes. I do expect the likeness to be exceptional as this piece will be important to some collectors like myself.

I also have the first one autographed by Carrie Fisher. Would be interested in this one just because of my weakness for Leia, but I assume the price for a PF will be hitting $600 by the time it is released.

I'm selling an original one I found at a garage sale. It unfortunately has stains but light and when displayed you do not see them. Maybe someone will fix it up. Dress may need help besides the stains.

I opened it, put it on shelf for a week or 2 then out it away so I only saw the stains briefly but took pix. Not sure who didn't take care of it but I feel like I rescued the Princess.

I'd prefer a new look personally.

I'm selling an original one I found at a garage sale. It unfortunately has stains but light and when displayed you do not see them. Maybe someone will fix it up. Dress may need help besides the stains.

I opened it, put it on shelf for a week or 2 then out it away so I only saw the stains briefly but took pix. Not sure who didn't take care of it but I feel like I rescued the Princess.

I'd prefer a new look personally.

A garage sale? :lol how much was she?

Yeah but an arse didn't care for it but it's still decent. Box sucks too. Here's a pic you can see the discoloration on the gun arm.

IMG_5174.jpgIMG_5177.jpgIMG_5179.jpg

It's a shame, that is probably the worst possible costume of any pop culture character to dirty up like that.

Back