Premium Format Princess Leia A New Hope 1/4 PF statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of paint app is on the body under the gown? Is it painted at all? Does the gown conform to it as it should or a lot of adjustments needed?

Just got my Leia PF. Another great addition to my collection! [emoji3590][emoji7]

7746f6b2b770f9620dfb378abd56288b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those mix media clothes look like they just took them out of a suitcase and threw them on :lol

And that's why I avoid mix media at all costs...

Those mix media clothes look like they just took them out of a suitcase and threw them on :lol

And that's why I avoid mix media at all costs...

Luke's been sitting in an x-wing for who knows how long, Indy just ran through a cobweb infested catacomb and dodged a giant boulder, so I'd say they're pretty accurate. :) Plus, I have an entire wall of mixed media statues and love the effect the clothes provide. To each their own though.

Could you help me pls? I amb considering buying this but I have just 44 cm High to diplay her. At sideshow site I see she is 43.18cm, 17 inches. But if I look for this figure in internet I see 45cm, 18 inches. Could and owner of this figure check it for me please? Thanks in advance!

So I got this for an extremely cheap price because it had a lot, and I mean a lot of snags in her dress, there were lines and dots everywhere. I patiently used the steam / rubber gloves / pinch and roll method on every snag and as you can see, I got 99% of them out. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. The pose, face and base are all top-notch but this dress is definitely going to be challenging to keep in good shape for years to come.

1000015978.jpg
1000015979.jpg
1000015980.jpg

Back