Statue Prime1 Studio - Batman - The Dark Knight Rises 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^I like the second one and also they could've just copied from the poster"

chrttl4dzxzetycpuaf2.jpg

Was there any word on whether they were still working on these to fix up the shoulders and other little things (like the Hush Superman head)?

Dissagre your pose selection horrible the first one did you ever do that in the movie?
Second one how the hell you can see his face. That shot is great for certain angle not for statue. You can try out with your hot toys.

Pose is trash with arms up. Shoulder pads are huge and makes head look small compared to body. They should’ve copied the poster behind him.

Did you see in person lol he look awesome everybody at the show was wow by it. I would like you to reserve your judgement before seing in person. Wait you see all the switchable option.

I saw this in person and I had no issue with him or Catwoman

I loves both and will buy bats for sure as well as bane. I saw bane sculpt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did you see in person lol he look awesome everybody at the show was wow by it. I would like you to reserve your judgement before seing in person. Wait you see all the switchable option.
No most of this forum isnt from japan nor is able to visit japan just for some convention. We have to rely on picture for most all pre orders because thats how this hobby works and fact of the matter is that this piece (bale bat) looks very underwhelming to the majority of the members on this thread, and not up to par with prime1 standards.

Also, prime1 likes to use promo/non movie images as the basis for a lot of poses (did catwoman ever do her pose in the movie? Nope) so its not out of the blue to suggest poses based on promo pics.

No most of this forum isnt from japan nor is able to visit japan just for some convention. We have to rely on picture for most all pre orders because thats how this hobby works and fact of the matter is that this piece (bale bat) looks very underwhelming to the majority of the members on this thread, and not up to par with prime1 standards.

Also, prime1 likes to use promo/non movie images as the basis for a lot of poses (did catwoman ever do her pose in the movie? Nope) so its not out of the blue to suggest poses based on promo pics.

Majority ? How many people? I have every single bale in my collection i can tell you this one of the best.
About the pose why you need action pose for bale doesnt make any sense is hiding his torso bet this will have armor deformation. Than you will come in bash the armor not accurate.

There'll be a shoulder pad adjustment making it smaller according to Kelvin Loke...what else do you think needs fixing?

24799436_1935276246738090_3716530411103021708_o.jpg

I'm ok with the changes, but the neck also needs an adjustment. Needs to be widened a touch, and made shorter. Right now it looks too much like a Hot Toys neck.

Majority ? How many people? I have every single bale in my collection i can tell you this one of the best.
About the pose why you need action pose for bale doesnt make any sense is hiding his torso bet this will have armor deformation. Than you will come in bash the armor not accurate.

Chill out buddy. You seem very pro P1 and that's cool. Let other voice their opinion of the statues mate. =)

Back