Statue Prime 1 Witcher Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Statue of the year !

Enjoy !

More pictures on my fb page
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Predarnold/photos/?tab=album&album_id=917240045098408

Predarnold_Geralt_8330.jpg

Amazing pictures! I have this statue and feel bad now cause it has no lighting currently but damn yours really brought it to life. And agreed, soty easily.

Ciri looks better but I am not really understanding what changes they did exactly. Their personal pics they put up just look more professional but the sculpt seems exactly the same.

from these Photos it seems the only difference in the EX portrait is the way her hair falls in the front and the Medallion.
And of course excellent work by Prime 1.

Prime 1 Studio has released photos and details for their newest Witcher 3 statue. Coming soon is their Ciri of Cintra Statue from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The statue stands about 27″ tall (from base to top of sword), atop a massive themed base. There will be a standard and exclusive version. The exclusive edition will include an extra interchangeable head sculpt. See the official info below and the photos after the jump.

“This is my story, not yours. You must let me finish telling it.”

Prime 1 Studio and CD PROKET RED are proud to present PMW3-03: Ciri of Cintra from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon also known as Ciri, is the deuteragonist and lead heroine of The Witcher franchise. She’s a princess of Cintra and the daughter of Pavetta and Duny, which was an alias used by Emhyr var Emreis, the emperor of Nilfgaard, as well as the adopted daughter of Geralt of Rivia and Yennefer of Vengerberg. Throughout the game, Ciri is being chased by The Wild Hunt led by Eredin, King of the Wild Hunt who wants to harness the power of of Elder Blood running through Ciri’s veins to cause the Conjunction of Spheres to bring the Aen Elle elves into the world of humans. She notably becomes playable multiple times throughout The Witcher 3, making her the only other playable character in the games other than Geralt himself.

Statue features:
– Size approximately 27 inches tall from bottom base to top of the sword [(H)68.9cm (W)34.1cm (D)36.4cm]
– One (1) alternate exclusive portrait (In Exclusive version only)

Retail Price:
– Regular version: $749 US
– Exclusive version: $769 US

Edition Size:
– Regular version: TBA
– Exclusive version: 500

Attachments

• Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-003.jpg
    Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-003.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 197
  • Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-005.jpg
    Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-005.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-009.jpg
    Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-009.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 196
  • Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-013.jpg
    Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-013.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 193
  • Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-016.jpg
    Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-016.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 195
  • Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-017.jpg
    Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-017.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-022.jpg
    Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-022.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-024.jpg
    Witcher-3-Ciri-of-Cintra-Statue-024.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 195
Yeah I saw.

So I decided to check my order page to check out the delay and I saw that my order for Triss got cancelled but I still had a payment plan as I ordered the regular edition but it turns out that Sideshow found an extra exclusive version for me and upgraded my order for free. So ****ing awesome. :D

Oh crap, you’re right, you’re right. I just see the fur and instantly think of that armor. Still cool though. I was hoping they’d follow the Dark Horse line and do GM Ursine Geralt. Why not do Dandelion or Shani too while they’re at it? They did the Toad Prince of all things.

Oh crap, you’re right, you’re right. I just see the fur and instantly think of that armor. Still cool though. I was hoping they’d follow the Dark Horse line and do GM Ursine Geralt. Why not do Dandelion or Shani too while they’re at it? They did the Toad Prince of all things.

I do love the bear armor but if I'm remembering correctly the Skellige armor was the most detailed looking set in the game. Lots of tiny details, colors, and materials combined. Super interested to seeing how it all comes together. Should be much more colorful than the original release.

Back