Statue Prime 1 Witcher Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own the first one and this is a huge pass for me. Pose looks stiff, sign is wrong, head sculpt looks odd, base is uninspired, the light effect is cheesy as hell. This is probably the first big miss in the Witcher line from p1. The first Geralt was dynamic, armor is true to the Witcher, and it tells a story with the severed head being he's a monster Hunter.

uuughh what happened with this one?! might be prime's worst looking statue. the first geralt statue is really good, what were they thinking?!

I have no clue why they wouldn't have gone with the wolf school grandmaster armour instead of this.

Wolf school armor would have been instant buy. (Bear as well)
I only wore Witcher armor so this new statue means nothing to me.

Well this is a pleasant surprise! Pretty damn awesome that the ex is Uma as well. XD

69c97e23bc018b8965d9d4119a28e0bd.png

6e4cd27973acffee13d71a02aae3299e.png

c7f8492d4913e038c156090c8c78c073.png

7deb5718371e59e63e5cef0f0ad89823.png

6e85493f02823e024b76327479dbe139.png

Woud have liked this sort of pose for the new Geralt - in his wolf school armor

The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_Geralt_fighting_pose1_fmt.jpg

Wtf his head is insanely small on that statue. The sculpt/paint looks crude as **** too. it honestly looks like a NECA.

Odd question I know but anyone know of a way I could acquire a regular head for Geralt? I seem to have lost mine somehow cause I've always displayed him with the ex head. I messaged prime 1 directly but not expecting much there. I'm extremely upset with myself.

Yennefer looks amazing, the base details are phenomenal. I loved the game but can't bring myself to shell out the money for these sadly

This is by far my favorite game of all time. I wish there was something in the middle between Prime1 and the Dark Horse Statues. I could even reluctantly muster my way passed the price with a payment plan for the P1's but the space to accommodate the full group of four isn't doable at this time. Ciri has nearly broke me, but I'd need a good Geralt to pair with her and the V1 is both out of reach now and doesn't offer a headsculpt I was too fond of.

I think I will take a hint from P1 and redo the bases of all of my Dark Horse ones. I've already done some repaint work, but I'd love to do the detailed bases like that.

Back