Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Endoskeleton statue

25457147547_4f0ec6c7b8_b.jpg

Looks like the teeth are too small to be a T1 or T2 future amd past model.
Seems mode like the T3 Future War opening scene model (the one that looks into the camera) with small teeth.

At least they got the hands right! It looks as though they have copied Sideshows Endo in relation to the neck piston and hydraulic hose neck location. I'll wait for better pics on that. I do agree that the neck looks too long, or the head isn't placed down properly. The head also looks off. Neck down this looks fantastic! Scale is a little on the nose, 1/3 would have been perfect and the finish is excellent, nice sharp details.

A 1/2 Endo bust might fit in my collection, but no way a 1/3 full Endo. Will wait and see what is going on.

If it's any more than 2 G's I'm out.

their latest Bats was over 2k, so I'd be shocked if this was any less than that one. $2199 is my guess.

In the pic
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=394398&d=1518955636
Looks like a gap between the base of the skull and the top of the neck...maybe the head is not all the way on???
The bust looks like, while neck still has 3 sections, the head looks lower and hiding the 3rd/top more.

Look at the distance between the chin/jaw and the collar bone at the base of the neck. Looks less on the bust.

/sarcasm
I really wish he was in a more dynamic pose.

:p

I wonder if the Reese they teased a while back will be half scale as well.

their latest Bats was over 2k, so I'd be shocked if this was any less than that one. $2199 is my guess.

True. Although, I would think, an endo is much more complicated to replicate and reproduce - $2499 is my guess.

Saw this picture on FB, looks like the head on this is poseable which is a nice touch! Really hope they make this 1/3!!

mG8fLug.jpg

It seems this is a new thing Prime is experimenting with. I think the Prime 1/3 Bats has the same ability? It's is a nice touch, now bring the 1/3 please!

I think a lot of people wish this was 1/3. Not only would it be a lot less expensive and still have an awesome presence, but it would take up a lot less space too.

yep. I have the CM 1/3 and it's a perfect scale for the character because it can fit in with a 1/4 or 1/3 collection.

I think a lot of people wish this was 1/3. Not only would it be a lot less expensive and still have an awesome presence, but it would take up a lot less space too.

Yeah, it seems to be the general consensus. Let's hope Prime 1 are listening...

Back