Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img_23.jpg
img_24.jpg
img_25.jpg
img_26.jpg
img_27.jpg
img_28.jpg
img_29.jpg
img_30.jpg
img_31.jpg
img_32.jpg
img_33.jpg

OMG This must be the best Endoskeleton I have seen. Can't wait for it! Makes the other T2 1/2 scale look like poop.

OMG This must be the best Endoskeleton I have seen. Can't wait for it! Makes the other T2 1/2 scale look like poop.

wow. just wow.

opinions are...well opinions, but I'm sorry you are drunk.

sideshow 1/2 scale T2 base destroys this base on so many levels. the lights and sculpt. prime 1 succeeded at the most boring base ever here
also this one seems to have the Ric Flair walk pose and i cant get past the giraffe neck. the neck is all kinds of wrong its hideous

wow. just wow.

opinions are...well opinions, but I'm sorry you are drunk.

sideshow 1/2 scale T2 base destroys this base on so many levels. the lights and sculpt. prime 1 succeeded at the most boring base ever here
also this one seems to have the Ric Flair walk pose and i cant get past the giraffe neck. the neck is all kinds of wrong its hideous

I think you are drunk also. I have 1/2 scale T2 cant compare to this is far more superior. T2 Endo has many problem wrong eyes are not even parallel. weird teeth. very poor weathering effect. I loved the simple base is represent the final scene in the movie. Giraffe neck????? did you see the new post Prime1 instagram look fantastic.

I think you are drunk also. I have 1/2 scale T2 cant compare to this is far more superior. T2 Endo has many problem wrong eyes are not even parallel. weird teeth. very poor weathering effect. I loved the simple base is represent the final scene in the movie. Giraffe neck????? did you see the new post Prime1 instagram look fantastic.

Exactly

Also the T2 1/2 scale looks kinda stiff, not much of a posting action like the CM 1/3. That had a pose. The teeth, I never understood why they gave the 1/2 scale such crooked teeth like he needs braces.

This Endo is awesome, pose, size, great teeth, it's the best I think out of any of them

I don't think his drunk
the 1/2 scale sideshow is not bad and base look better
prime 1 endoskeleton look like a copy from sideshow endoskeleton maquette with a bit of minor adjusting

here is sideshow 1/2 endoskeleton custom battle damaged

but this is a custom. The teeth you get on a production piece are absolute horrid and waaaaaay too clean. I'll give HCG credit with the base, that is pretty cool with the strobe effects, but otherwise, I don't think the HCG/SS piece has anything else going for it. It's certainly not a bad piece, but doesn't compare to the quality Prime will give one.

I haven’t bought anything new statue wise for quite a while. I like the look of this Endo so far and am looking forward to the pre order.
Just wish it could have a switch out arm option that was holding a plasma rifle.

Back