Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Endoskeleton statue

Drat, wanted T2. Should be great anyways.

Last edited:

Yeah, the broken piston is all well and good, but how about getting some of the other details correct. Just on the head alone, the one hose is connected incorrectly. The forward cap should have a hole in the middle. Who can tell if they got the rear one even remotely correct because it's not shown. That little spoke wheel should be depressed, not raised. That depression just inside the edge of the jaw should be a nice gentle curve and not a near right angle. The rectangular cavities on the jaw are slightly too small and a lot of the edges all over should be softer, not so crisp. The last is not a huge issue for me, but how hard is it to look at these reference pictures and get it right? And, please don't try to tell me these details aren't significant at 1/3 scale.
p1t.jpg
t1n.jpg
t1m.jpg
t1h.jpg
t1f.jpg
t1d.jpg

You can probably assume that this is very early WIP still. Although feel free to message P1 on Facebook. They tend to respond if you're polite about it....

rjszar bings up all legit points. And I even see more as I look closer. Just dunno what they are using for reference.. :dunno

And, please don't try to tell me these details aren't significant at 1/3 scale.

You can probably assume that this is very early WIP still. Although feel free to message P1 on Facebook. They tend to respond if you're polite about it....

Yep, do let them know over there. They're not Sideshow, they may listen.

Much better pictures! Thanks DM. Can you confirm this is 1/2? I hope it isn't as that's probably too large for me....

This looks great! But 1/2 is too big for me, 1/4 or 1/3 would have been perfect. Darn!

What's the bust at the side anyway? I'm guessing it isn't a COH as it looks to be the same as the one on the statue. A separately sold 1/2 bust maybe?

I was just wondering the same thing. It would be a first if they made this in two scales simultaneously I believe. Seems unlikely, but if they make this in 1/3 at a fair price, I'm in!

Back