Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Endoskeleton statue

They didn't fix any of the issues I talked about earlier in this thread. Actually, it does look like they changed one thing and got it even more wrong the second time. It's supposed to be a recessed spoke wheel. First they had it as protruding and then changed it to whatever this is. Jaw is still wrong. Probably a bunch of other things too.
DWSnwTcUMAAC0Kp.jpg
p1t.jpg
t1n.jpg

The 1/2 prices are crazy. Hoping for a 1/4.

That is 1:2 scale? The bust next to her looks bigger than her own head. To me, it looks 1:1 scale.

the 3rd pic from the top looks exactly the same size as the statue to me.

It was mentioned over on SF, but no one here has noticed how long the neck is. You should NEVER be able to see three full vertebrae. The jaw should be at the lower end of that upper vertebrae, not at the top. Don't anyone tell me it's just the angle.
I will submit that maybe the head isn't sitting down on the neck properly, but a discrepancy that big should be noticed by someone there.

t1f.jpg
DWSgbYuU0AAjauY.jpg

It was mentioned over on SF, but no one here has noticed how long the neck is. You should NEVER be able to see three full vertebrae. The jaw should be at the lower end of that upper vertebrae, not at the top. Don't anyone tell me it's just the angle.
I will submit that maybe the head isn't sitting down on the neck properly, but a discrepancy that big should be noticed by someone there.

View attachment 394450
View attachment 394453

Wow, the neck does look weird upon closer inspection. And yes, the jaw is quite inaccurate. But I'm guessing (hoping actually) this sculpt is still a work in progress and P1 will correct these issues...

This at least id far more accurate than any other t1 endo produced so far and the neck seems correct on the bust so it for sure has to be something with this one... hopefully. out of my scale for my collection but if you have the t2 1/2 scale this is a great piece to go with it.

this would most likely demolish the SS 1:2 side by side going by what I have seen and having that 1:2 before. I'm hopeful Prime does this guy is 1:3 too. They only have the T1 license correct?

This looks incredible. Too bad it's half scale, I already have the sideshow 1:2 so I can't justify getting another. I'll definitely pick up the bust though. Glad to see its chromed!

25457151207_1b893dd3fb_b.jpg

25457157007_5bce417ae8_b.jpg

39617383124_c4b6a90340_b.jpg

25457147547_4f0ec6c7b8_b.jpg

Hey, darthblitzwing, please add 'Terminator' to the thread title for search purposes. :)

Dude the spoke wheel you are refering is in the other side endo details are assymetric.

They didn't fix any of the issues I talked about earlier in this thread. Actually, it does look like they changed one thing and got it even more wrong the second time. It's supposed to be a recessed spoke wheel. First they had it as protruding and then changed it to whatever this is. Jaw is still wrong. Probably a bunch of other things too.
View attachment 394403
View attachment 394404
View attachment 394405

The spoke wheel you are refering is on the other of the skull. Endo details are assymetric.

Back