Premium Format Prime 1 Studios Venom 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the heck is XM's Venom reveal though?

Seems to be taking a good while. I asked awhile back when would venom be ready to go as far as shipping out and the answer I got was maybe towards the end of the year : /

I can't imagine P1 having theirs ready to go before XM. Either way I'm sure both will look very good. I already have a repaint in mind for the XM :)

Seems to be taking a good while. I asked awhile back when would venom be ready to go as far as shipping out and the answer I got was maybe towards the end of the year : /

I can't imagine P1 having theirs ready to go before XM. Either way I'm sure both will look very good. I already have a repaint in mind for the XM :)

Not complaining about the release date since it gives me more time get the finances together, but a reveal would've been nice. It's been promised for months already, and still no news :/ Don't even need it painted, just want to see the likeness between the source material and actual sculpt.

my guess is that the mouse is causing some of the delays. I imagine disney wants some "variety" between this, the xm, and rumors of a new SS version.

In the last XM Darkness news was the teaser "Boba Fett next". :wink1:

You know Venom is at home in XM studio, but looks like Boba Fett will just come first. :wave

hemmm. i want this.

941321_1675170272748690_1698926819857208494_n.jpg

Back