Premium Format Prime 1 Studios Venom 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magneticsoul

Freaked Out
Reaction score
1st 1/4 marvel line from Prime 1 Studio

1480542_1673093336289717_3103725564913190671_n.jpg

Prime 1 is doing 1/4 Marvel? Good lord. Excited to see how these turn out. Not as excited to see the price tag.

This will be awesome much better than the first since I was not a fan of the early version. I want to see how it compares to the xm version.

Might have another statue to pair with my upcoming Spidey PF. Looking forward to this reveal. Nice to have some more options. Do we know if SS will be carrying the 1/4 DC and Marvel statues from Prime 1?

Excited to see more 1/4 Marvel pieces getting released. Need a classic Cap and modern raging green Hulk. Have the SSC Venom COM so I'm good there. Looking forward to seeing what else Prime has up their sleeves.

Not sure what I'm looking at here. Is the base some kind of cross section of the ground? If so what's up with that pipe bit?

Will prime 1 do x-men? I need a new rogue, psylocke, Jim lee storm, gambit, and jean grey. Not to mention all the cool villains.

Back