Premium Format Prime 1 Studios Venom 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the process like for buying statues from prime 1? I was planning on continuing my collection with Xm after getting Magneto but, after that whole issue with sellers and what not around that time, I decided to hold off. Is it the same thing with XM as far as trying to locate "the guy" that you can buy stuff from? or can I actually go to their site and order/preorder

So what's the process like for buying statues from prime 1? I was planning on continuing my collection with Xm after getting Magneto but, after that whole issue with sellers and what not around that time, I decided to hold off. Is it the same thing with XM as far as trying to locate "the guy" that you can buy stuff from? or can I actually go to their site and order/preorder

Sideshow sells Prime 1. We just have to wait for official pre order.

where has Primes price point been on 1/4 scale statues so fa???? I thought they were only doing 1/3 scale for some reason...

where has Primes price point been on 1/4 scale statues so fa???? I thought they were only doing 1/3 scale for some reason...

I have not seen any official Pre orders for any of Prime 1's 1/4 line. Like Ink said the Bay Turtles were 700USD a piece for 1/3 scale.

I would think the 1/4 line will be around a 599.99 price point.

I would imagine Venom is more popular than TMNT, but $700 is a good starting point if we're going to be guessing here.

The turtles are 1/4

Interesting. I was under the impression that all Prime 1 products released up to this point are at 1/3 scale.

I know the forums said the upcoming 90s Turtles would be 1/4, but nothing official for Bay Turtles on Sideshows site as for specs stating 1/4. I know you can do some math to take a 20" high statue and equate a 6 foot man divided = 1/4 , but how do we know the bay Turtles were 6ft tall.

I really would like Prime 1 to come out with a name for a line just like we know Sideshow is the company and the line is called Premium format which = 1/4 scale. Maquette = 1/5 scale.

Megan Fox is listed at 5'4".

file_596383_teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-movie-review-0872014-094829.jpg

Megan Fox is listed at 5'4".

When Prime 1 first started they were basically known to produce 1/3 statues so it was ok that they didn't have a defined name for thier line. All statues being 1/3 scale.

Today Prime 1 is now doing statues that are 1/4 scale. I would like to see when this pre order goes up on Sideshows site or any other retailer for Prime 1 to name the size class just like we know a premium format is 1/4.

This would make it easier to know the official size to fit into a collection instead of doing the math on fictional characters.

When Prime 1 first started they were basically known to produce 1/3 statues so it was ok that they didn't have a defined name for thier line. All statues being 1/3 scale.

Today Prime 1 is now doing statues that are 1/4 scale. I would like to see when this pre order goes up on Sideshows site or any other retailer for Prime 1 to name the size class just like we know a premium format is 1/4.

This would make it easier to know the official size to fit into a collection instead of doing the math on fictional characters.
I believe they stated the information on their facebook page, possibly the website as well but you are correct they dont have defined names for the different scale lines.

I believe they stated the information on their facebook page, possibly the website as well but you are correct they dont have defined names for the different scale lines.

Agreed.

The Prime 1 site is in Japanese. Using Google Translate I was not able to see anything about scale.

I just went back to a FB post 3/10/15 showing the 2014 set of Bay Turtles. It has the standard Prime 1 Studios is proud to present .......... It doesn't state the scale. With the DC line they clearly say 1/3 when they post on FB, but their actual listing on Sideshow doesn't state the scale in the description. All these posts whether on FB, or Sideshow does state the actual dimensions.

My point is that with Prime 1 working on so many different products now, its not just implied they are all 1/3. I would like to see Prime 1 create name for each line which defines the scale.

Not saying to use these, but as a collector I would know what scale I was buying without doing the math.
Prime 1 Legendary = 1/2
Prime 1 OG = 1/3
Prime 1 PF = 1/4
Prime 1 Comiquette = 1/5

Just my 2 cents that adding toward the pucrhcase when this Venom PO gets announced. :)

Sideshow sells Prime 1. We just have to wait for official pre order.

Gothcya.. Thanks. I wasn't too familiar with them so I went to their site and was kind of curious how the rules worked with them regarding international buyers

you guys should join the Prime1 facebook group. Lots of good info plus reps from the company are there.

Back