Premium Format Prime 1 Studios Venom 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously ...What's taking so long?

I thought we'd have an update by now. Its been awhile .....

since they are partnering up with Sideshow, I doubt we will see anything soon. They don't want to bite the hand that feeds them...

since they are partnering up with Sideshow, I doubt we will see anything soon. They don't want to bite the hand that feeds them...

See, I don't know about that. I don't doubt they would avoid releasing at the same time, but maybe only varying by a few months - if it came down to them being done at the same time. Sideshow is partnered with Iron Studios, who released a Spidey piece comparable to the PF around the same time.

I think they will wait a little bit after the SS venom goes up. It'd be nice if they at least told us which version of Venom it will be

I think they will wait a little bit after the SS venom goes up. It'd be nice if they at least told us which version of Venom it will be

I agree with that.

And hoping we get a 'drawing' like XM does - what sucks though is Prime gave us a piece of the mock-up pic, so one could assuming they already know a design, etc.

preview_VenomDOStatue.jpg

Interestingly enough, the tongue isn't clear here, like what appears to be in the Con pics. Maybe just an illusion in the Con pics?

Interestingly enough, the tongue isn't clear here, like what appears to be in the Con pics. Maybe just an illusion in the Con pics?

i would trust the actual con pics over Sideshows advertisement pic. i hope they keep the resin tongue,i dig the look personally

I think it depends on the size of the piece. Their Witches 1/4 is $769.99, but the base is huge. Their Ninja Turtles are around $600. I'm guessing Venom will be between $575 and $600, unless he has a crazy base.

you're going to be very disappointed brother. its going to be 700 or more.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was more than Anti-Venom. More popular character and I think I saw in pictures it's a little taller.

Back