Premium Format Prime 1 Studios Venom 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys should join the Prime1 facebook group. Lots of good info plus reps from the company are there.

Do you mean the official Prime 1 FB page, or the Prime 1 Studio Collectors Closed group? I'm going to put a request to join. Either way I still wish Prime one would have names for their size classes.

you guys should join the Prime1 facebook group. Lots of good info plus reps from the company are there.

i don't have facebook. they really should have made it open to public viewing so people who don't have facebook can still see updated posts from them.

the closed group. as for size, the price will let you know.

Price means nothing and doesn't define a scale poor answer.

If prime 1 wants to keep growing at a fast rate showing so many pieces they are working on they need to define a size class or at least place the size in thier description.

Just hoping price is reasonable

Price will be around 699 I'm guessing, I just dont want a price point to define a scale. That can get very confusing.

All I was saying is at the very least for them to put the scale in their description. Up till this point they are not doing that. Not on the official Japanese web site using Google Translate, no mention of scale in description. They only tell you the Size and you need to do the math.

Price means nothing and doesn't define a scale poor answer.

If prime 1 wants to keep growing at a fast rate showing so many pieces they are working on they need to define a size class or at least place the size in thier description.

I don't disagree with you that the scale should be clearly stated. Having said that, they make 3 scales and the price point is pretty clear for each:$700ish, $1k, and $2k. So at the very least, the price should give you an idea of the size...

I don't disagree with you that the scale should be clearly stated. Having said that, they make 3 scales and the price point is pretty clear for each:$700ish, $1k, and $2k. So at the very least, the price should give you an idea of the size...

Yeah I hear you, and understand they do have price points for now. As we all know price points change.

These are premium products and should have a detailed description which they do, but missing scale.

Its so weird because their FB posts will come out and say 1/3 or 1/2, haven't seen posts calling the bay Turtles 1/4 yet, but in the actual descriptions of any of these products no scale defined.

Sideshow being a large distributor of Prime one should not just accept what they have been given from Marketing. If I was in that meeting with Prime 1, and was handed marketing materials , I would ask where is the scale defined in description? So simple.

Can someone mark this post so when they add scale to their descriptions, I will be know as the description scale promoter :rotfl

In fairness to Prime 1...they have already stated that their Marvel and DC lines are going to be 1/4. They have said that on numerous occasions if I'm not mistaken.

Announcements are fine for those who read them when posted, but not the same as adding scale to a description for a permanent soltion.

It would be nice if Sideshow requested scale to be added to description.

Iron Studios has it defined

Sideshow and Iron Studios are proud to present the Spider-Man Polystone Statue Legacy Replica. Developed from concept art by Mike Deodato Jr., this hand-painted statue features the agile web-slinger in a dynamic pose. Seen through the window of Oscorp, Spider-Man dodges attacks from his nemeses Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus. This limited edition quarter scale diorama can be appreciated from all angles.

So any chance we'll ever see Agent Venom? Absolutely loved that look and series by Remender. But no Space Knight please. Haven't read it so I don't know how it is, but I dislike the look.

So any chance we'll ever see Agent Venom? Absolutely loved that look and series by Remender. But no Space Knight please. Haven't read it so I don't know how it is, but I dislike the look.

Man I would love a Flash Thompson Venom. Perfect for a standalone piece or a Thunderbolts line up.

The series truly is phenomenal. Too bad it's not collected in Omnibus format. This is an XM piece I would buy and I feel has shot at being made. And they need to make Adam Warlock too.

Any more updates on this? Will this be P1's first foray into the 1:4 market? Their movie stuff is on point hopping this will follow suit.

I almost forgot they were doing him too.

3 awesome venom statues to choose from. It will be fun : )

All these 1/4 Marvel pieces from different companies. First world problems!

first-world-problems-ii.jpg

Back