Prime 1 Studios The Last Knight Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [B]Prime 1 Studio The Last Knight Bumblebee[/B]

1st Teaser pic:

FB_IMG_1513434319216.jpg

Hahahaha.... That's like every statue out there for us.

You can see it on Prime 1s site now. Looks fantastic I’m glad I waited for this one. Only 500.

Wonder when it will appear for sale? I mean not from Japan or wherever it’s at.

pose looks much better than their first one. Base looks like plastic though

It’s true it does. I never paid attention but it’s likely not plastic of course. The yellow parts look like metal though.

Maybe it’s to match the black plastics of the car lol I may email to ask.

It’s true it does. I never paid attention but it’s likely not plastic of course. The yellow parts look like metal though.

Maybe it’s to match the black plastics of the car lol I may email to ask

That's why I thought, but honestly, it didn't look like plastic to me. If anything, I think the fact that the base is too 'matchy' with Bumblebee is what's causing the problem. I wish the base was a darker grey.

I love the Exclusive though. This is for me!!!!

I think the statue looks great!
I also like the fact that the pose can be altered slightly.
However; even with all the details, I'm not sure I like this version of Bumblebee. :monkey3

I also prefer this version over the original.

Out of all the photos I prefer the pose from the side on view rather than from straight on.

Though I do wish that this would scale correctly with their Optimus pieces.

Currently I have, or had the 3A Bumblebee with my P1 DOTM Optimus.

I saw post that it has the wrong rims and I think it may be correct. I think it also said the grill was incorrect.

Another post says it’s 98% accurate but I never compared.

Oh and others that it’s out of scale meaning the doors are too small to fit the car.

I think with how complex these are some parts vanish completely on certain characters. I mean look at Megatron he was a huge robot and a tiny gun so if this is close I’m fine with it.

It sucks they made the Barricade is from the first film because if he’s not I swear he’s blue and a much more humanoid looking robot in TLK. If they space out the B.B. payments I’d consider it too but I think another one is on its way like I saw the new Optimus but I’d rather buy Sentinal Prime.

Bumblebee is not confirmed to be for sale at SS according to SS.

Hmm I wonder where I’ll get it from.

He just went up today.... :confused:
i

I saw that! What the heck is with those people?

I ordered it an hour ago. I don’t have one and I’m not going to or able to spend $2500 in one shot or whatever they are asking now for the older ones.

I prefer this version with multiple options and poses and payments.

Probably won't have the space (and funds) to own more than one of these, as much as I like Optimus and Megatron as well, but Bumblebee is tempting because I almost got the first one that was made years ago. If you had to pick one, which would you get? They are all 500 ES for the EX right?

Yeah, 500 ES for the EX.

I'll be pre-ordering...just not yet.

Everyone tells me to go Optimus because he is the core of the Transformers franchise, but since these are the movie version statues, I've always liked Bumblebee the most from the first film. And I always like the villains so Megatron was tempting as well, but the Decepticons aren't as "colorful" as the Autobots. That XM Starscream looks KILLER FIRE though!!!! :panic:

Have you seen the Optimus from Prime that I keep hyping up? Go for that one.

I have TLK Optimus, getting Megatron, Crosshairs and Bumblebee and whatever other TLK ones so they all match.

Only Shockwave is the odd bit out. I’m making him his own stand and it’s not small. 3’ round tabletops leaves only 5” on the sides. I’ll be likely silver washing the trim and I have other rounded LEDS to mount under the tabletop. I am looking to add a large decepticon logo in front of the purple glow.

9C210AC0-91F7-416D-B82E-E4241103BD17.jpeg

Back